Newbie looking for friends trying to lose around 50 lbs.

Options
Hello MFP! My name is Miquan. I reside in Brooklyn, NY. I'm fairly new to this and seek support and accountabilty. I'll be doing this for a while and it wouldn't hurt to have some friends to do it with. Hit me if you're interested.

Replies

• KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been on a little under 3 months but I've still got about 46 pounds left to lose. Feel free to add :)
  • OneQtQtee
    Options
    Congrats to you KodAkuraMacKy! What made you want to lose weight?
  • msoriano4
    Options
    I just joined and let me tell you....wow its hard...im sticking to it...just had my fourth child from being 150 I sky rocket to 220 my heaviest..... Im so depressed ..saw my self in a pic my heart fell to the ground..need some motivation and major support...im doing this for myself ang my kids!!!!
  • OneQtQtee
    Options
    I feel you msoriano4. One day when I was at work, I had gone to the bathroom, washed my hands and did the mirror check...I literally did not recognize myself. Smh - I don't ever want to look like that again. I have too many health issues as is and like you a family to care for. Good luck to you and I hope we can be that push that each other needs.
  • krikit_lo
    krikit_lo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    welcome to the club, i am trying to lose roughly 50 lbs too. feel free to add me
  • OneQtQtee
    Options
    Hey krikit - thank you.

you're doing a great job with your weight loss!
  • raesbigass
    raesbigass Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good Morning-
    I am here for you! I need all the support I can get.
    Make it a great day!!
  • uohdt2000
    Options
    Hello. I am attempting to drop around 40 lbs myself. I have gained back about 50 lbs from a previous maitained trim weight of 220 lbs for 4 years. Good luck.
  • caitlynwlkr
    caitlynwlkr Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started about a month ago. My goal is to lose 40 to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. 5 pounds down 35 to go. Feel free to add. I'd like to see how other people are accomplishing their goals!
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 50 as well - been on MFP on and off for a while. Here to stay and to lose now! Feel free to add! Good luck!
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I joined about a week and a half ago! Looking to lose about 80lbs! 8 down 72 more to go!! :) Feel free to add!
  • msdani12
    msdani12 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Welcome! My Ultimate weight loss goal is to lose 75 pounds! So far, I'm down 17!! Feel free to add me! (:
  • flajocar
    flajocar Posts: 37
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been losing since June but only on here for the last month. It's not easy but well worth it when you can post before and after pics. Make sure you get pics and measurements as these will be a better guide and motivator than the scale. Good Luck!
  • thescrumisfun
    Options
    Oooh pick me, pick me :flowerforyou: I started at 195 on MFP (roughly 200 before) and I am trying to reach 150 pounds with 20% body fat. Would be glad to support your endeavors :drinker:
  • LeanLifestyle
    Options
    Feel free to add me! - I'm quite knowledge when it come down to health and I'm willing to give you all the motivation you need / want!
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you would like. I've been using MFP since January and it has really really helped me and with the support of friends I have on here has really helped me stay focused and not give up. We can do this!
  • momtotwinsmd
    momtotwinsmd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just joined 10 minutes ago and want to lose just over 50. I just got vacation pictures off my camera today and did not realize how I've let myself go! So here I am, determined not to be horrified by next year's vaca pics. Feel free to add me!
  • Deezely
    Deezely Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I just joined. I am also looking to loose 50lbs. My hope is that this site will keep me motivated, I usually have a great start and then let myself go all over again. The time has come to get healthy, get in shape, and to remain focused on this task. Add me and lets keep one another accountable!

-Dee
  • missbrittany23
    missbrittany23 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i want to lose around 40 lbs. my goal is 150 s ish. Before my portion control was way out hand. i really notice what i put into my mouth. (with the help of mfp) im finally in the 100s again and i dont want to back if i can help it.
  • lindab405
    lindab405 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started a few days ago and am also looking to lose about 50 lbs. Would love to add you to my friends!