*5 Foot Shorty's Results! Please share pics & progress!*

Options
All you shorties...please post your weight loss stories and results! We need some good strong motivation!!!

Replies

• Sugarhoneyicedtea
    Options
    In May, I was at 197, but I didn't start MFP until the end of June and I was at 187 then. I weighed myself this morning, and I'm at 176.8. :D
  • Bakerchk
    Bakerchk Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    5'2'' here. My normal weight was always around 125-130. I gained 30lbs when I had surgery on my foot. I was in a wheelchair for 6 months and it took a few more months to learn how to walk. I lost 8lbs that year which brought me to 152lbs. I started MFP at that weight and I'm currently at 134lbs and have 9 more pounds until I hit my GW.
  • mjsamee
    mjsamee Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am stumped on how to post pics on the message boards but I am 5'3 and my highest weight was 308 I am now 218...I was oblivious to how big I had gotten and stayed for 20 years...so glad I found mfp!!!!:heart:
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 1" (on a good day). Before: 250 pounds Now: 145-150ish pounds. Still want to lose another 20 pounds, but I'm slowly getting there.

before-afterfront.jpg

before-afterside.jpg

sidebyside-1.jpg

Before I started lifting. June 2011

before-arms.jpg

July 2012

muscles.jpg

I did this all at home. No gym membership, just at home exercise and healthy eating. It's taken more time than I had hoped, but I do not plan on giving up.
  • tmgibson
    tmgibson Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and started out at 206. Started MFP March 2011 but didn't take any of it very seriously until Jan 2012. I've had 2 surgeries this year, which I let hold me back some but with the help of a trainer and now Insanity I'm 185. I still have some work to do but I'm finally in the right mind set and feel good with where I'm headed.
  • Lillouns
    Lillouns Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm about 4'11'' 1/4.. close enough to 5' right!? Haha. I was about 129 when I got pregnant. My "happy" weight it about 115-120. After giving birth, I was 154.4. I'm now 143. I still have a little ways to go, but if it's any motivation, I'd love to help! And can always use more motivation myself!

10pounds2.jpg
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    This is my progress from Dec 2010 till June 2012, I was at my heaviest at around 180 and now I'm between 120-130. :)
    Marker-December2010-June2012.png

20hxdmp.png

awaut2.png

I like to compare before and after's a lot! :)

And this is my goal thread:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/533035-50-down :)
  • Cambury108
    Options
    Typhanee83 you look AMAZING!!!!! I am the same height as you but I weigh more so your pictures give me inspiration as to what I can someday look like......A few years down the line of course :) Your transformation in your arms over the year of lifting is amazing. I am doing this all at home also with no gym membership. Just me and healthy food and workout DVDs!!
    Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!! Add me as a friend please so I can be inspired by you daily. Ive lost 12 pounds so far and I just see more and more falling off me as the time goes by :)
  • rseuell
    rseuell Posts: 4
    Options
    Way to go!! You look amazing! Thanks for the pictures. I'm even more motivated to start lifting after seeing your pictures. Thanks! :smile:
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and have gone from 140 to 110.

I lost the first 15 with weight watchers, gained a couple back and now I'm here at MFP looking to lose my last 5. I'm so close to goal I can taste it.

I never thought I would share my before and after pictures so I took them in my undies. I regret it now! A swimsuit would have been better so I wouldn't be embarrassed to show them.

Here is a before and after of my tummy though. 125 on the left and about 115 on the right. I've dropped 4% body fat and 5 pounds since then and will take my final "after" picture when I finally reach my goal.

belly_ba.jpg

Here's a bathing suit at the same weight:

snapshot-019.jpg

Sorry about the crappy webcam photos. I don't own a full length mirror. PS: I've never shared these before. Feels weird.
  • highfalutin
    highfalutin Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Just starting. Haven't had the guts to post a pic yet...Seeing everyones success is a great motivator!
    5'1 (2 on a big hair day) and started at 230. Just met my first 10lb loss goal!
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 1" (on a good day). Before: 250 pounds Now: 145-150ish pounds. Still want to lose another 20 pounds, but I'm slowly getting there.

before-afterfront.jpg

before-afterside.jpg

sidebyside-1.jpg

Before I started lifting. June 2011

before-arms.jpg

July 2012

muscles.jpg

I did this all at home. No gym membership, just at home exercise and healthy eating. It's taken more time than I had hoped, but I do not plan on giving up.

I'm wanting to start lifting as well. What did you purchase for your at home "gym" I can't afford a gym membership and I'm hoping to get my eating under better control especially from sweets and portions. I really only have 10lbs to go so I'm open to any insight you may have :)
  • candicelee80
    Options
    That is awesome!!! :wink: You motivate me even without pics!! Way to go!!! :)
  • Shantae785
    Shantae785 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! What kind of workout plan was you on..
  • KJanae87
    KJanae87 Posts: 54
    Options
    I am 5'2"...I have lost 44lbs since this past April and 74lbs since Oct. 2010 (my highest weight when I was pregnant.) I have progress pics from when I started in April in my profile! :)
  • ptak1sm
    ptak1sm Posts: 172
    Options
    5'1", SW 160ish, CW 134, GW 126 (no less than 120!)

I'm still in fat burn mode so I do a ton of cardio 6 days/wk and weights 3 days/wk. Cardio and resistance together! I feel amazing...and I'm getting strong :D
  • shelbiejo
    shelbiejo Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    134513824031832.jpg

4 11'
    SW 131
    CW 124

.....I still want to lose 9 more pounds to hit my first goal
    .....and 10 more after that to hit my ALL TIME GOAL!
  • splato
    splato Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow... Congratulations! I love your progress.
  • asmallermeplz
    asmallermeplz Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Tmeden
    Tmeden Posts: 11
    Options
    I am 5'1 and have lost almost 60 lbs. To be honest, I have not shown this picture to anyone other than my husband (only because he was the one who took it!). We were on vacation 3 years ago and he snapped this picture of me, which is why I have such a terrible look on my face. I am usually the one taking the pictures because I was too embarrassed to be in the photo. This summer, we went back to the same place on vacation and I asked him to take my picture again, this time I was proud to have it done!

My starting weight was 216 lbs and today I weigh 158 lbs...which is actually almost 10 pounds less than in this picture.

I would like to lose about 20 more pounds, although I actually have friends who tell me they don't know where I would lose that much weight from. I have an awful lot of belly fat left and being 40 years old, I know that's going to be tough!

**pic coming soon**
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!