6W6P Results

Options
PBsMommy
PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
One of my friends posted her 5 week results yesterday and it inspired me to post mine. I was just going to stick to my blog, but being there isn't many success stories for 6 Week 6 Pack on here, I thought I would give credit where it is due. It really is an awesome workout video and I truly enjoyed it!

Level two is a beast! I actually "transitioned" into level 2. For the first week I did level two every other day and still did level one on the other days. Yeah, I cheated, but I still saw amazing results. I also did Butt Bible on some days as well, although I wasn't as diligent with it as the 6W6P.

Here are the numbers I lost:

8.2 pounds
1.5 inches from waist
0.5 inches from hips
0.5 inches from each arm
1.0 inch from each thigh
1.0 inch from bust
3.5 inches from tummy!
3.7% body fat

And on to the stuff you really opened this thread for.
side.jpg
tummy.jpg

Edited to try to fix the size issue, but I can not seem to figure it out. :(

Replies

• a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Well done for posting this, I know I've already seen your blog but it's good to see more 6 pack results threads, especially from what I'd call "real" people like us who have an odd lump or bump or stretch marks. I know I've already told you this but your results are amazzzzing, very well done. You should be extremely proud of your achievements.
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You just convinced me to try it out!
  • silversong24
    silversong24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    very nicely done! you can see a huge difference :happy:
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    Well done for posting this, I know I've already seen your blog but it's good to see more 6 pack results threads, especially from what I'd call "real" people like us who have an odd lump or bump or stretch marks. I know I've already told you this but your results are amazzzzing, very well done. You should be extremely proud of your achievements.

Thanks! Your result thus far are amazing as well! I know I couldn't find any 6W6P results/success stories when I started it.
    I hope you are proud of your results as well! :)
  • questiontheanswers
    questiontheanswers Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    WOW! I hadn't heard of 6W6P, but if those are the kinds of results you get, I'll have to look into it! :wink: What a noticeable transformation - well done!
  • sunny_smile5
    sunny_smile5 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great job! I did 6W6P two times previously, but stopped to do 30DS, which I am currently on my second time repeating...but seeing the awesome results from dej1978, I decided to start it again last night. Seeing your results, I continue to be inspired by this awesome workout. You are right, I have not seen a lot about 6W6P on here...so thank you to you and dej1978 both for sharing!!!
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    Thank you for all your nice words! :D
    @sunny_smile5 You're welcome for sharing. I know you will get great results as well! :)
  • claireplum
    claireplum Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Be very very proud of your results! That is incredible! xx
  • ItsSamantha
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss.You look Amazing :D
  • asayer
    asayer Posts: 47
    Options
    What equipment did you need for this?!

Great results! I am gooing to give it a go!
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    What equipment did you need for this?!

Great results! I am gooing to give it a go!

Just Dumbells. I used 5lbs, sometimes 8 when I was feeling cocky. You might need a mat if you are working on hardwood or a hard floor. A lot of the moves in Level 1 are on the floor.
  • asayer
    asayer Posts: 47
    Options
    thanks for that, have ordered now! Need some weights now!
  • mnlght535
    Options
    Congratulations on your results. Hard work and a great workout certainly pay off. Thanks for sharing. Keep it up, you're inspiring more people than you know :)
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I just restarted 6W6P yesterday.
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Awsome results
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Great job! I just did my first 6W6P today...that was tough!
  • Eerinelizz
    Eerinelizz Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Thanks for sharing your results. I ordered 6W6P a few days ago; can't wait to get it and get started! I'm currently doing the 30DS and will start Ripped in 30 next month, but I will throw this into the mix, too. Gotta love/hate Jillian!
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    Awesome job! Thanks for sharing your results. I ordered 6W6P a few days ago; can't wait to get it and get started! I'm currently doing the 30DS and will start Ripped in 30 next month, but I will throw this into the mix, too. Gotta love/hate Jillian!

I agree! I hate that I love her haha.

Thanks everyone!
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB AND AWESOME RESULTS!!! THANKS FOR SHARING!
  • gracia124
    gracia124 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! Thanks for posting. I am starting 6W6P after I finish Ripped in 30, so this is very encouraging!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!