AdvoCare Spark Drink

Options
Has anyone tried the AdvoCare Spark drink? If so, does it give you energy and what is the best flavor?

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I tried it. Tasty. Expensive.

I use

http://www.zipfizz.com/flavors2.html

instead. Cheaper, easier to get, and just as good, imho.

I get it at costco.
  • ihburro
    ihburro Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My wife and I use Spark every day! It has helped me lose weight and gives us both the energy we need in our busy lives. Our favorite flavor is mango strawberry.
  • joybanks945
    joybanks945 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started using Spark. It does give me plenty of energy but I cannot drink it in the afternoon or else I will not be able to fall asleep. I have tried the fruit punch and mango strawberry flavors. Mango strawberry is my favorite. I mix one package into a 24 oz water bottle instead of 8 oz since it was a little too thick in just 8 oz.
  • fladiva2
    Options
    i use the cherry flavor. lots of energy but do not drink late in the day. as already stated it will keep you awake and very expensive.
  • dani0626_diary
    dani0626_diary Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I LOVELOVE LOVE this product!!! I drink 2 per day... BUT I gave up my morning coffee for it. My favorite HANDS DOWN is the fruit punch..... I buy this stuff by the cannister, its addicting... LOL... I have never been able to use things like monster, or red bull. They make me jittery... I don't get the jittery stuff with spark and I dont get a crash either.... LOVE IT!!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Your first post and you spam the forum. Not cool!!! Please stop giving legit networkers a bad name.
  • AmyMalley77
    AmyMalley77 Posts: 72 Member
    Options

I use

I get it at costco.

I agree with most everything you said, except I wish ZipFizz wasn't, well, fizzy! Then I would think it tastes as good as Spark. I just don't like the fizz.
  • LoriCARoberts
    LoriCARoberts Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the grape, but all of the flavors are pretty tasty.
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Expensive junk. Just buy caffeine pills if you think you need a boost. Same active ingredient as spark.
  • vismal
    vismal Posts: 2,463 Member
    Options

I use

I get it at costco.

I second this. It's far too expensive for what you get and extremely similar products can be had for much cheaper. This is very common with MLM products.
  • geneticsteacher
    geneticsteacher Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is expensive for caffeine and vitamins. I'll stick with my tea/coffee/diet pop and multivitamin.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Coffee
  • starwhisperer6
    starwhisperer6 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    short of just throwing in the towel and going straight for cocaine there is not much I wouldn't do for some energy, does the zipfizz work different than the gallons of coffee I drink?
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    short of just throwing in the towel and going straight for cocaine there is not much I wouldn't do for some energy, does the zipfizz work different than the gallons of coffee I drink?

Find the root cause for your lack of energy instead of looking for a magic potion
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I just started using Spark. It tastes good. I do not know that it has me bouncing off the walls, but I seem to feel a little boost if I take it before I am already too tired. I have only used it twice
  • lnysmom08
    lnysmom08 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have used Spark for about two years now and have had many different flavors... Fruit Punch is one of my favorites, Mango Strawberry is also very good... Right now I have the Watermelon and like it so far. It helps give me that little energy boost needed, and I was able to cut out my morning coffee also. It is a bit spendy and I found it's cheaper to just buy the canister instead of the individual pouches.. (However has anybody noticed that the container is smaller now... I was told it's the same volume just different container..)
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    3 year old zombie bump....cool
  • tmarple93
    tmarple93 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I love spark. :) I buy it off eBay for around 50 bucks. Last me a little over a month so it comes out cheaper then getting Starbucks everyday that's for sure. I can't have coffee it makes me crash and really jittery. Spark never had and gives me great energy. The Mango strawberry is by far the best flavor in my opinion. I've tried them all.