Dinner ideas...

Options
Mom is coming over tonight for dinner and I need some healthy dinner ideas?? Can anyone help me out!
Thanks

Replies

• sherry155
    Options
    Baked chicken breast with light italian dressing marinade, baked sweet potatoe, and lots of green beans..That's what I'm having!
  • klee9603
    Options
    How about brown rice, salmon and broccoli. Healthy, delicious and packed with protein
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Grilled fresh veggies, grilled chicken, side salad.
  • nanmosta1
    Options
    ,Start with an albondigas soup using a cabbage soup base adding a turkey meatball each and cumin and cilatro, Grilled chicken breast fajitis . onions and peppers with 2 corn tortillas each and fresh melon 5.6 oz
  • breezysoul
    breezysoul Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Tonight I'm making chili potatoes.

I'll make chili with chili mix, turkey, tomatoes, and black beans then put it over a small baked potato. I just logged it in for my dinner and it only came to 457 calories which INCLUDED some skim milk and honeydew melon.
  • Jerzeebabie04
    Options
    I like shrimp, zuccini, broccoli, and a 1/2 cup of whole wheat pasta. You can use whatever seasoning you like and a little extra virgin olive oil or if you have the calories, use a tiny bit of butter
  • danielleleee
    Options
    http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ellie-krieger/chicken-parmesan-recipe/index.html

i made this saturday. soo good!!!!!!! there's even a video so u can watch her make it.
    i served it with steamed zucchinni. my husband loved it! i just gave him double the portion since he's not on a diet.