New Here, Hi Everybody!!

Options
I've been noodling around the chat boards for a few days and just wanted to say Hi!

I'm a 48 yr old mom of two and grammy to one adorable little girl. I've yo-yo dieted most of my teenage and adult life and have been anywhere from a sz 6 to a 16. I recently found myself at my highest non preggo weight ever, (after being on WW for a month and GAINING!) so I decided I'd better buckle down and get serious about losing these excess lbs.

I started on sunday and have been really good about staying in my calories and eating healthy, just gotta get going on the exercise as soon as I have a chance. We're moving in a few weeks and all of my excess energy has been spent purging (junk, not food) and packing.

Would welcome any advice, friends, etc... :smile:

Replies

• highfalutin
    highfalutin Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    HI! Just started posting today as well. My workouts are minimal but having success so far! Welcome and looking forward to getting to know you!
  • Kelceybyers
    Kelceybyers Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to ya :)
  • comet_wow
    comet_wow Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP.

Feel free to add me to your friends list.

Best of luck in your journey :flowerforyou:
  • Love_2_Shop
    Love_2_Shop Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcomes! :o)
  • charlena48
    charlena48 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend - I'm on here almost every day. I am close to your age - 50. I have recently been really sick and diagnosed with diverticular disease and learning what I can eat with that. Many healthy foods I was eating, I can no longer eat.
  • deanotoot
    deanotoot Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!!
  • Love_2_Shop
    Love_2_Shop Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Charlena, my mom has had diverticulitis (sp?) for quite a few years and she really has to watch what she eats. It has gotten better over time though, hopefully yours will too.