GUYS doing the 30 day shred

Options
How many guys are doing the 30 day shred???

I'm trying to motivate my fiancé to do it with me!

I think if he sees more guys doing the shred, he might not feel like such a freak doing it.

Come on, who doesn't want to stare at Jillian's rock hard bod? If not her, the other girls are pretty hot too! :D

Replies

• Tinkerbell1010
    Tinkerbell1010 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I got my husband doing it with me, at first he was like fine fine I'll do your ' girly' workout, well Jillian is kicking his *kitten* now LOL :) Its fun to do it together I hope you can get him to join you
  • JohnTotts
    Options
    What is it? Sorry if it's a dumb question!
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    I do it... Jillian Michaels in NO JOKE! She scares me a bit.. fact.

Plus the girls backing her are hot, especially the blonde. So you can pitch that to him. :-)
  • skinnyheather
    skinnyheather Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I got my husband doing it with me, at first he was like fine fine I'll do your ' girly' workout, well Jillian is kicking his *kitten* now LOL :) Its fun to do it together I hope you can get him to join you

Mine too :)
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    My hubby does it with me once in a while on weekends (he's at work when I schedule it around the kids during the week). He as well thought it was girly and he needed heavier weights but he still felt the burn the first few times pretty bad.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I did it, it's no joke. I could barely walk after.
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    I'm doing it, and am not ashamed to be doing so.
  • amberlongsine
    amberlongsine Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hahaha Anita is smoking hot!
  • amberlongsine
    amberlongsine Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Any guys finish the full 30 days? What were your results before and after? I'm curious to see what the comparison is verses girls :)