12,000 budget for a car

Options
2»

Replies

• kikiboniki
    kikiboniki Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    went to the bank, budget is down to 7000.

found a 2002 honda accord with 38,000 miles for 6999, going to look at it tonight!

That's a fantastic deal. Is it a dealer? If it's off Craig's List, it may be too good to be true. I just got done using CL to find a car for my daughter and I have some stories!

its a private seller off autotrader. taking my Dad with me to check it out and make sure everythings tip top
  • Discoveri
    Discoveri Posts: 435 Member
    Options

found a 2002 honda accord with 38,000 miles for 6999, going to look at it tonight!

That's a fantastic deal. Is it a dealer? If it's off Craig's List, it may be too good to be true. I just got done using CL to find a car for my daughter and I have some stories!

its a private seller off autotrader. taking my Dad with me to check it out and make sure everythings tip top

Good luck! Hope it works out for you.
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Mazda3
    everyone has hondas and nissans booo at least mazda is less common
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Good luck!

(And "everyone" has Hondas because they're good cars that last, which is what you want!)
  • kikiboniki
    Options

Good luck!

(And "everyone" has Hondas because they're good cars that last, which is what you want!)

and it was salvaged.....
  • rml_16
    Options
    Bummer. I've learned when the price is too good, there's usually a reason.
  • kikiboniki
    Options
    update for all you beautiful people. I bought a car!

1999 honda civic 73k miles for 7 g's.

immaculate condition.

I'm a happy girl!
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Congrats.
  • rml_16
    Options
    Congratulations!