5'9 Success Stories?

Hi Guys!

I am 5'9, need to lose 30 pounds, and am looking for some motivation!

Is there anyone out there around my height who made it to goal? Wanna share your before/after pictures?

Pretty please?

Replies

• mefit87
    mefit87 Posts: 57 Member
    Bump!!!
    I'm currently 183 and am aiming to lose 30lbs too.. and would love to see some fellow 5'9ers who've achieved their goals as well

:D
  • Bump
  • MaryMacAttack
    MaryMacAttack Posts: 116 Member
    i wish it was only 30 lbs i had to lose! I'm 5'10" and have 40. you can see my profile pic is my progression from this summer
  • stephyj528
    stephyj528 Posts: 93 Member
    5'10 ive lost 20lbs on here before it def works. im back at it though its been 2 years and tons of emotional changes. just list anything itll work if you want it to.
  • I'm 5'9 hoping for a 20lbs weight loss!
  • I'm 5'8 but here you go :)
    I've lost 42lbs.

I HOPE THIS HELPS!

My name is Hayley, I'm 19, 5'8 and i weigh 70kg

****I lost all this weight by clean eating and exercise****

On the 19th of August last year i decided enough was enough and i totally changed my life. I was overweight, moody, disgusting and 89kg.
    After years of trying and failing various diets finally turned to the good ol' diet and exercise.
    Allergic to red meat and not really much of a fan of dairy i turned vegan to see if it'd work.
    I cut out all junk food and started walking every day, days turned to months and my fitness levels grew and grew, before i knew it i was running 1, 2, 5km straight!
    With a good clean diet and making sure i tracked my calories via (myfittnesspal) the weight just dropped off.

I'm not saying it was easy, I'm no longer vegan just a vegetarian that sometimes eats chicken, I've fallen off the band wagon ALOT, I've regained a few kilograms over winter, and i'm no longer as fit, but this time in going full steam ahead and am well on my way to loosing the elusive last 10kgs.

With a gym membership and this forum in hand nothing can stop me achieving my goal because i deserve it, and so do you.

good luck. Just remember, every step you take is a step closer to your goal. YOU DESERVE IT. good luck sweeties. xxx Hayley.

**here's one of my pictures, copy and paste the link, *** I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO ATTACH THEM TO THIS POST :((( **
    but i hope i can help motivate some of you to achieve your dreams <3**

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/484063_3851583461602_588796919_n.jpg
  • ellie319
    ellie319 Posts: 139 Member
    I was a sucess story! I'm 5'10 and i was 148lbs :( feel free to look at my pics on my profile
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Thanks guys... Definitely an inspiration!
    Good luck to those of you also looking for inspiration!!! :)
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!