Hi Been here a while But didnt know

Options
That I could actually have diet buddies... I have been on a 1200 calorie diet for the last 3 weeks and I have lost about 6 pounds... And I am ready to quite and run around screaming.. I need some encouragement and a diet buddie HELP:sad: :explode:

Replies

• jebo1982
    jebo1982 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I need more diet buddies too. Ill send you a friend request. The doggie in your profile pic is adorable.
  • bigsbydog
    bigsbydog Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Cool thanks..
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I'll be your bud! Cute pup, too!
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I need more diet buddies too. Ill send you a friend request. The doggie in your profile pic is adorable.

And yours! Another adorable pup, too!

I need to put a pic of mine up on my profile!
  • MemphisGirl75
    MemphisGirl75 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome Aboard! You should also see if any of your "real life" friends on here by searching email addresses. You might be surprised! I found 2 IRL friends on here :smile:
  • Nefetete
    Nefetete Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    We all need friends I find it great motivation. Feel free to add me
  • 62karen
    62karen Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am 100% behind you. I too need the encouragement too! Add me as a friend.
  • Ivarivdnoe
    Ivarivdnoe Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've been at it for about 3 weeks, and I know exactly how you feel! Feel free to add me! As I need encouragement too sometimes!! We will get this! We will do this for us!!
  • bigsbydog
    bigsbydog Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank every one...
  • Schmelvie
    Schmelvie Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    First of all, stop thinking of it as a diet. It became much easier for me once I started to think of it as simply "tracking everything I eat." Sure, you have a calorie goal every day that you may or may not hit. The important thing I've learned is that it's not about the numbers, it's about the education. After tracking everything I eat for quite some time now, I'm just more educated about what I'm eating, so I'm making better choices on my own, without even worrying about the numbers. Now, it seems, the numbers just fall into place on their own because I'm naturally making smarter choices, and it's all due to the education of "tracking everything I eat."