To spend or not to spend the calories

Options
I have 178 calories left right now. I am trying to decide if I should rejoice that I didn't fully spend my days calorie budget or if I should indulge and have a beer or a pudding cup. I so rarely have enough calories left over at the end of the day to indulge in something extra, I am really tempted to let myself have this.

Wish I could just post this as a poll..

Replies

• ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Eat if you're hungry. If you are satisfied with your calories for the day just leave em as buffer for the rest of the week.
  • lilylover2012
    lilylover2012 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Normally I would say to leave it be but I think you should go ahead and have that beer or pudding cup. If you always feel deprived or like you're missing out, you won't be able to keep up with your weight loss plan.
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Normally I would say to leave it be but I think you should go ahead and have that beer or pudding cup. If you always feel deprived or like you're missing out, you won't be able to keep up with your weight loss plan.

This
  • Heyyleigh
    Heyyleigh Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Your thinking about it. So.........you want it. Eat it or do like I do and go to bed! :) I sooooooo struggle at night. When I crave bad things!:bigsmile:
  • Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    drink a beer :drinker:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    If the calories are there and I have an opportunity to use them, I do it! :drinker:
  • 33Chief
    33Chief Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I purposely do a extra hard workout on Fridays so I can have a few beers that night!