New Here...Hi Everyone! Looking For Supportive Friends

Options
I am a SAHM who is FINALLY trying to put myself first (ok, sometimes)! I have a 7 yr old son & a 13 month old daughter.
My #1 goal is to lose 50lbs getting me to my pre-baby weight so I can be a healthy role-model for my children.

This is the first time I have been overweight and I am tired of it. I want to feel comfortable in my own skin again.

I have been successful & motivated...I want to kep it that way! Looking for some supportive friends.

Replies

• danne32339
    danne32339 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome.
    I can never have too many friends. I sent you a friend request.
    Good luck,
    Doni :flowerforyou:
  • suegil314
    suegil314 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Be glad to support you. I'll send you a request.
  • Love_2_Shop
    Love_2_Shop Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request. :)
  • MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!
  • ginababy00
    Options
    Hi my name is Gina, I stared last week and Im very motivated my only problem is sweets if i can conquer that Im home free any suggestions bring them on.:smile:
  • KLovesTy
    KLovesTy Posts: 37
    Options
    welcome :) you can add me if you like, I am a sahm too
  • emdf7a
    emdf7a Posts: 36
    Options
    Welcome to the program. I love it and if you are honest with yourself it works. Good luck my friend!
  • ginababy00
    Options
    Hi looking for a supportive friend........I started this last week when i went on vaca from work. I work nights and I go back tom, Im so scared Im going to fall bac into old habits ......snacking.:drinker:
  • mztiffanytripp
    Options
    Hello everybody, my name is Tiffany and I am new to this site. I am not new to the diet game and not new to failing at the diet game. Have tried every diet on the face of this earth. The only thing that I have not tried is going public and posting my diet and fitness journey on line. I was so glad to find this site and seeing that everyone is so supportive. This is exactly what I need to finally conquer my weight problem. I am so excited and motivated. Because I have been on here posting and exploring I do not have time to be hungry. I love this site. Please add me as a friend, I only have one so far lol, but its only my second day on the site so i guess it takes time to gain friends. I look forward to supporting you all in your fitness goals as well.
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    It's all anout eating right and excersize. I don't like to call it a diet, because a diet is a temporary thing. What we need is a lifstlye change. We have to change the way we eat and what we eat, mainly WHAT we eat.

Basil
    Add me as a friend and let me know how you are doing!!
  • RaeJ54
    RaeJ54 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am new as well (since Tuesday) I would like to add you as a friend but don't know how so maybe you can add me. We are all in this together and I will support yu anyway I can :smile:
  • RaeJ54
    RaeJ54 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am from Missouri and 57 yr old female ( soon to be 58!) I am insulin dependent diabetic and not my first time down this weight loss road. Am trying very hard to get my sugars under control as well as weight., Will welcome any and all friends!!:wink: