30 Pound weight loss in pics (40 overall)

Options
MehiraDeOro
MehiraDeOro Posts: 117 Member
So I've lost 40 pounds total, I've been kind of teeter-tottering between 38-41 pounds lost.

These last few weeks I had been in a really bad rut, to the point where I didn't care about my weight loss. I've been forcing myself to the gym so I wouldn't get off my routine, and I ate whatever was in front of me with complete disregard of the consequences. Also I haven't been as good with tracking my food, I would track most things, I wouldn't finish because I got lazy.

Anyways, I have been trying to pull myself out of this "funk" because I am so close to my goal of being 140 pounds. I went on my old blog today and I found pictures that I thought I had lost when my old computer died.

Weightlossstomachside.jpg
Weightlossstomachfront.jpg
SW: 185
CW: 145

I'm just speechless, I haven't seen those pictures of myself at 175 pound self in 2 years and I had no idea how BIG the difference was. I found my motivation again :)

Replies

• lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Good job. You can make your goal. Focus on how good you will feel once you accomplish what you started
  • BreeMomOf4
    BreeMomOf4 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can do it =)
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    : ) This made me smile for you, keep up all your hard work, you look terrific!
  • Congratulations! You can definitely see a difference.
  • gmoore351
    gmoore351 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    A picture can speak a thousand words. I have posted a picture of myself on my refrigerator as a reminder of what I no longer want to look like. Keep going you will meet you goal...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!