My past year. pics.

Options
A year ago I was 290. I barely ever got out of bed and lived off fast food. I couldn't go down stairs without pain. I was always sick and tired. I barely squeezed into size 18 pants and my shirts were 4XL. I was in denial.I was miserable. I hated myself.

678A0165.jpg
678A0163.jpg

Then I desided to change. Basically I figured I had nothing to lose but fat. Things couldn't get worse. I got out of bed and walked. Went to the gym. Started writing down everything I ate. Counted calories.Had my share of slip ups. Cried a few times. Kept going. Drank so much water. Creepily stared at people eating pizza or burgers. Yep I just admitted that.

This is me now, 208, in size 14 pants and XL button up shirt. My "grown up clothes."
bc.jpg
ab.jpg

Now, a year later, I can do push ups, one pull up, go forever on the elliptical machine, and can swim laps again. My body fat is borderline just overweight, rather than the 43 percent when I started. I am a force to be seconded with.
Am I done? Not even close. Am I proud of how far I have come? Damn straight I am. And I can say that I love myself. And thats really all that matters in the end.

Replies