New! Motivation please! ( :

Options
Hi ya, I am new here. I have quite a bit of weight to lose, but want to do it in the right fashion. I want to do it to feel better and be healthier. I started bicycling and realized...it is harder than it looks! It would be awesome to get some pointers from someone who bikes long distances too.

I am interested in speaking with anyone, dont care age, size, or any other particulars. Wanting a bit of motivation and to make a friend or two. Hope everyone is doing well in their weightloss journey and hoping for a few responses! Take care
Lisa Marie

Replies

• ebony__
    ebony__ Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm basically new as I'm starting again from today have 60lbs to use and could use all the motivation I can get so feel free to add me :)
  • Scar1225
    Options
    I'll support you :)
  • Lost_it
    Lost_it Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    If you are looking for support check out some of the great groups. I am sure there is a group that you can join that will have the same goals as you. Most of these groups are very supportive.

Good Luck on your weight loss journey
  • FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    FR me if you'd like...this is an awesome place for support, and I have never been this successful!
  • 4theluvofme
    Options
    :smile: You can add me! We all need support and it is a great place for that! Best of luck!
  • misskristy30
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me! :)
  • daniellisa421
    Options
    Thank you all! I look forward to having more conversations with all of you. Currently, my exercise of interest is biking and I am finding it to be quite a bit tougher than I predicted. Wat do you guys use for motivation to get out or stay in and exercise? Thank you again for everyone's welcome.