Jessica Rabbit

Options
lumina0o0
lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
Question...
When you think Jessica Rabbit do you think thin girl with large chest and butt or more curvy?

Replies

• MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I think cartoon character.
  • melbatoast917
    melbatoast917 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I think of an impossible body! No way that thin of a waist could go with those boobies and huge hips! I can dream though....
  • lumina0o0
    Options
    the reason I ask, is because i've always wanted to dress up like her for halloween, i think i should wait till goal, but my best friend thinks it would be fine for me to do it this year because she's not supposed to be supper skinny
  • melbatoast917
    melbatoast917 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    But she is super skinny -- just unnaturally busty and bootylicious
  • lumina0o0
    Options
    see that's what I think, which is why I want to wait till goal...lol I have a big butt, and large chest, it will be nowhere close to her, but I think it would be better than now with my non flat, "mommy" tummy
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    the reason I ask, is because i've always wanted to dress up like her for halloween, i think i should wait till goal, but my best friend thinks it would be fine for me to do it this year because she's not supposed to be supper skinny

Oh, OK. I'm glad I didn't extend my comment to talk about body image ideals associated with Barbie, and comic book women, Lara Croft, etc. because that's where my mind went immediately reading this post.

Either way, just get some chicken cutlets, like multiples for boobs, some butt padding, a red strapless dress with a sweetheard neckline and a blonde wig and you'll be golden. There's really no way a human could actually have her body anyway, so it's kind of irrelevant for the the costume.
  • lumina0o0
    Options

Oh, OK. I'm glad I didn't extend my comment to talk about body image ideals associated with Barbie, and comic book women, Lara Croft, etc. because that's where my mind went immediately reading this post.

Either way, just get some chicken cutlets, like multiples for boobs, some butt padding, a red strapless dress with a sweetheard neckline and a blonde wig and you'll be golden. There's really no way a human could actually have her body anyway, so it's kind of irrelevant for the the costume.
    but, she's a red head...lol
    my best guy friend in high school worked at disneyland and bought me a lil figurine of her for my 18th b-day and said every time I see her I think of you.
  • MoreBean13
    Options

but, she's a red head...lol
    my best guy friend in high school worked at disneyland and bought me a lil figurine of her for my 18th b-day and said every time I see her I think of you.

OH yeah- Who am I thinking of? Am I right about the red sweetheart dress? Why did I think blonde?
  • lumina0o0
    Options
    yup red dress
    jessicarabbit.jpg
    although this pic is wrong, her gloves were purple in the movie
  • lumina0o0
    Options
    here's a better one, it's a still from the movie
    1339089536_jessica-rabbit.png
  • SabrinaSt
    SabrinaSt Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I was dressed up as Jessica Rabbit on my hen night. Bought a red wig, had a glittery red dress tailored and got a pair of indigo gloves. My waistline was about 22" then but I had to still wear Spanx underneath. I got hips, so there wasn't any problem at all. As for boobage, I'm a D but I had to wear 2 bras + chicken cutlets. I looked like a drag queen. :wink:
  • Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    Options

She's not bad -- she's just drawn that way.
  • lumina0o0
    Options
    I was dressed up as Jessica Rabbit on my hen night. Bought a red wig, had a glittery red dress tailored and got a pair of indigo gloves. My waistline was about 22" then but I had to still wear Spanx underneath. I got hips, so there wasn't any problem at all. As for boobage, I'm a D but I had to wear 2 bras + chicken cutlets. I looked like a drag queen. :wink:
    Right now my waist is 35" I wear between a 38DDD and a 36G my hips are 48" and I have a tummy
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    ive been called jessica rabbit before lol, but i dont have a ba-donk-a-donk butt- so what does that mean? who cares- pictures from the front and if you turn side ways- bend over like Marilyn Monroe style. shes a cartoon for crying out loud, you will never have a size two feet like her either lol- i say go for it!
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Good luck getting the dress to stay up! :) hehe