Hello .. !! all the gorgeous people :-)

Options
hi :-) I am new to my fitness pal .. though i have been a member here since months but haven't really used my account . Finally i have stepped up, given away my laziness and i want to change my life :-) . I want to be healthy and fit .

So i would love to be friends with all the motivated people , as i really need continuous motivation .:flowerforyou:

Replies

• miss_asho
    Options
    Hi welcome back :) I'm Ashley and I'm always looking for friends to motivate me! If you want to add me you can. I'm just getting back to MFP too.
  • lizMMedrano
    lizMMedrano Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am also new here...From what I have seen, this site is awesome and seems to have all the tools needed to be successful on any weight loss journey. I look forward to seeing myself and everyone else here achieve their goals,:smile:
  • Sarahbearah05
    Options
    I have also had it for months and not really used it. Today was my first day being on track. Good luck! Imma add u right now guuurrrr :)
  • kanak1989
    Options
    Its so encouraging to hear from you all :-) thanks and i am gonna add you all .. ,, cheers to new beginning :happy:
  • francesca_emily
    francesca_emily Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hiya, i've been on here for around a month and i love it :) I'll add you now, it's great to have people motivate you :) x
  • BryGuy2
    BryGuy2 Posts: 244
    Options
    Hey you will definitely find that continuous motivation here! This website is awesome! Good luck to you and feel free to add me as a friend.