How soon did you see a difference in your body from 30DS?

Options
I've just done Day 4 and my jeans appear to not be as tight, but I don't know if it's mind over matter! LOL!!

I'd be interested in hearing your story.

Marie xx

Replies

• determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    About the middle of level two! But I noticed a difference in my strength etc almost immediately!
    About the middle of level two, my tummy was a bit flatter and my obliques had started to tighten up a lot.
  • Plates559
    Plates559 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred

I'd guess 30 days.
  • CatholicUK
    CatholicUK Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred

I'd guess 30 days.

You didn't notice ANYTHING prior to finishing the DVD then?
  • Plates559
    Plates559 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Your best results will come from your diet, NOT your DVD
  • nichojanes
    nichojanes Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You'll see it soon enough I am sure. You are working really hard.
  • Em_runs_away
    Em_runs_away Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    My stomach muscles in particular remembered to exist after about 2 weeks, all forgotten again now, time to break out the DVD again!
  • awerewka
    awerewka Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I noticed a change around day 8. I am starting level 2 tonight.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Right about week 2 the first time I did it. Started again doing it at least 2 days weekly with other activities. I noticed the moment I stopped the weight back on. UGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
  • hollieam92
    hollieam92 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Im going to take before and after pics, every week on a sunday? Probably the best way! xx
  • AmyLyn1983
    AmyLyn1983 Posts: 100
    Options
    I just finished it!! I noticed a difference physically around halfway of wk 2. My endurance though, I noticed that increased during the first level. I did each level 10 days.
  • Perixi
    Perixi Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    About halfway through level one I noticed i got much stronger then in level two I started seeing changes.
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    My tummy started to look different by around day 5. Yes so soon, I kid you not! I loved my shred and plan to re-do it in the near future. The strength and stamina I gained from it was amazing, it really set me up for all my workouts since.
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    3-4 days
  • lambing05
    Options
    this ^^
  • chezileigh
    chezileigh Posts: 255
    Options
    I noticed a difference in the mirror very quickly, within 3 - 4 days, however, I'm now on day 17 and haven't noticed much changing since then in terms of how I look. Having said that I have lost another inch off my waist (2" in total) and have definitely noticed a difference in my obliques and my shoulders.
  • Sam3622
    Sam3622 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    About the middle of level two! But I noticed a difference in my strength etc almost immediately!
    About the middle of level two, my tummy was a bit flatter and my obliques had started to tighten up a lot.

I agree! I started seeing a real difference of both strength in my upper body and looser jeans in level 2 - my fav level!