I really need to lose 20lbs..seriously.

Options
I should be ashamed. Ive been on this site for a little while. This summer, I showed no mercy and as a result...Im up abt 6-7 lbs. I feel like its all in my belly!! Ive also been dealing with ibs-c which isnt helping and making me super irritable. I would feel so much better if I could stay disciplined enough( which I know I can because Ive done it before) and stop this nonsense of going feral in the kitchen..I could make this weight loss happen! I need motivation.. My treadmill gives me the stank eye everytime I walk pass and I just lack the want to. Help!

Replies

• laceylucas86
    Options
    mabey you are board of the treadmill? personally I get sick of the same excersize and give up easier. Have you ever tried the 30day shred? I just finished it. It's great because you SEE results in as little as 2 weeks and then are encouraged to keep going by those results. Also, they say it take 2 weeks to make or break a habit so if you can force yourself to excersize or diet or whatever for 14 days it will be a lot easier after. Anyhooo I love 30day shred, I lost 11 lbs and am considerably more toned, feel great. And by the time I get tired of the workout, it's time to move onto the next one (there are 3 routines in total) I startred it over again :) Good luck with your efforts, I am sure you will do great!
  • janaq2003
    janaq2003 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I might need to check it out
  • THINk_kkaybbyx0
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • newyorklover91
    newyorklover91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I got SO sick of the treadmill, so much so that I hate it now and never use it. I'd rather go for a walk out in the fresh air. I bought some DVD's - Bob Harper's Pure Burn dvd, its really good for beginners, as theres a 20min workout that does push you a little but just enough to motivate you to do it again tomorrow. When you feel like youre strong enough or confident enough then move to the 1hr workout, which is tough for a beginner but SO worth it. I have also got the jillian Michaels ones, they are HARD but get your butt moving : ) You can do it, you just have to believe in yourself. We are all here for eachother!