I was a fat Heffa!

Options
Ok, my deal was that I had been chubby my whole life, I never really appreciated how spectacular the human body was until I lost 40kgs. In between having six kids I lost weight and have pushed myself to unbelievable limits. Just this year I did a 100km trek through the blue mountains in Australia. 26hours of trekking and over 12,000cals burnt and I now realise, why be ordinary when you can be EXTRORDINARY!
Due to injury I pulled out of the trek at 85km due to the medic refusing to fix my feet ( I had lost 2 toenails and had a man sized blister) next year I'll be back to conquer that mountain.
Long story short, believe in yourself and you can achieve anything!
Check out my pics to see my transformation.

Replies

• melbatoast917
    melbatoast917 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Damn, girl!!
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULASTOINSS!
  • crowunruh
    crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Wow !! You look amazing! Great work, you are such an inspiration!
  • mrssim
    mrssim Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    If I ever need proof I could do it...you are so it!! Six kids and now you look like that?! Awesome! Just...awesome :)
  • ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    YOu are amazing! its that simple!
  • dawson55510
    dawson55510 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Well done looking great
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Holy *kitten*, seriously, this is the best before and after I've seen on here! if you don't mind me asking, with such a big weight loss and no apparent loose skin, what is your secret?

Well done you! such an inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • TasTam
    TasTam Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, that's amazing!!!! You don't look like the same person - truly fantabulous!!!!
  • leanne9876
    leanne9876 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Holy *kitten*, seriously, this is the best before and after I've seen on here! if you don't mind me asking, with such a big weight loss and no apparent loose skin, what is your secret?

Well done you! such an inspiration :flowerforyou:

I totally agree.
    You look great and are such a great inspiration.
    I have 5 kids and I'm worried about having extra skin i've heard if you lose slowly it helps but I also heard that if you have stretch marks that skin will not tone back up no matter how slowly you lose weight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!