*5 Foot Shorty's Results! Please share pics & progress!*

Options
2»

Replies

• Michaela619
    Options
    I'm 167cm(5'5). I'm only 16 years old and my starting weight was 93kg(205lbs) that was a total shock when I jumped on those scales. My current weight is 74kg(160lbs) and am aiming to loose another 10 or so kilos. Will post before and after shots once I'm at my goal weight. :D
  • splato
    splato Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone... I am 5' 0 tall. I came to myself at a whopping 204 lbs. January 1st, 2012, I decided to take my life back. Since then I've been walking with "Leslie Sansone," did a little toning with "Denise Austin," gotten Ripped in 30 with "Jillian Michaels," taken tips from "Fitness Ladies"and now I'm bringing it with Tony and the P90X guys... of course by DVD. LOL

As of July 31, I weigh 158. I hit a plateau and decided to cut out all pasta and bread for the month of August. I've been hitting the exercise extra hard to make sure I have major results for my September 1st weigh in. Wish me luck... :wink: 204-158= 46 lbs down and counting!
  • Sherylmarlee
    Sherylmarlee Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    5' nothing and 110ish lbs. not so much a huge recent weight loss story, but I did gain over 50lbs with each of my children. Have been able to lose it and maintain it for over 21 years now. Losing is hard, but maintenance can be equally frustrating and trying. It's a unique journey with many peaks and valleys on both sides. Slow and steady always seems to win the race though. :))
  • immarungirl
    immarungirl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    WOW..great job!!!
  • enewsome2
    enewsome2 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1". Haven't weighed for a while, but I'm in the 130's somewhere now. "Before" was from April. "During" is from late July. Guess I need a new one again... :)

bfm3qu.jpg

sfkv4k.jpg

(Don't mind my friend. I don't think he was paying attention at the time haha)
  • melissaw78
    melissaw78 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" in a good pair of shoes. I hit 178lbs on my birthday, February 13th. I was unemployed at the time, somewhat depressed about it, and I was using food to comfort myself. I decided I had had enough, and began making one change at a time to get better. At first I traded all my sugary drinks for water, then began exercising again a couple weeks later. I continued making changes in my diet one by one, and now I am down 20lbs 6 months later. The goal weight in my ticker below is my projected competition weight for a figure competition, which I am shooting for, to compete beginning mid March nest year. That is also the picture in my ticker, where I want to be!.
  • joied
    joied Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You're amazing!
  • Whitezombiegirl
    Whitezombiegirl Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    I will take pics when I work out how to attach. I am 5ft 0, age 36.

At Xmas this year I was:

140lbs
    W: 28 inches
    H: 42 inches
    B: 34 DD
    UK size: 12/14

After being 80% paleo I am now:
    109lbs
    W: 25 inches
    H: 37 inches
    B: 32C
    UK size: 8-10

I am 5lbs off my goal. At 105 lbs I was W: 24, H:36 and B: 32B/C.UK dress size 8. My Profile pic is me at age 16- weighing about 103lbs. (my inspiration)
  • gwgrymes
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • BarbaraC47
    BarbaraC47 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and have been dieting since February this year - just broke through 50lbs weight loss so far but still got a long way to go - Got a before pic (not very good) and will post when I've made more progress.... oh and I'm going on 65 now proving its never too late!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!