Hello

Options
Hello, i am new here :) name is Jacob, but please call me Jake, i have been losing weight already cut down50 pounds so far, but still have a long way to go, i just found Myfitnesspal so i'm hoping i can better keep track of my eating, and exercises So far this year i decided to get active and start doing martial arts, which i have fallen in love with now i go 5 to 6 times a week. and i try to jog 1-3 miles depending how tired i am from martial arts. I am looking forward to continue my journey in losing weight, and would not mind having some friends or pals well on my journey doing so, you know to help inspire one another and maybe chit chat and encourage one another. :)

p.s sorry for typos and bad grammar.

Replies

• RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Hello Jake! Welcome to MFP.
    I hope you utilize this great tool!
  • Adforperu
    Adforperu Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add for mutual backslapping :)
  • bellabutton1
    Options
    Hello, Ive only been here for a few days and I find the site fantastic, feel free to add me :happy:
  • 1973CJ5
    1973CJ5 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Awesome! My daughter has been doing karate since she was 4 and loves it. A great way to work out.

Keep it up!
  • Hey Jake! I'm new here and you can feel free to add me you'd like. I'm always up for new friends :)
  • jlynn6810
    jlynn6810 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have been with MFP for 40 days today...it went so quick! But I love the site and always looking for more friends and support. Feel free to add me and good luck :flowerforyou:
  • GrumpyAG
    GrumpyAG Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey Jake I'm 3 weeks into my MFP discovery and I love it....feel free to add me :)