Small Changes!

Options
What is the one small thing that you will change today in order to improve your life for tomorrow?

For me it will be drinking more water, so my goal will be to drink one 591mL bottle every 2 hours.

What about you?

Define it!
Decide it!
Do it!
Don’t make me ask twice!

Replies

• terri1020
    Options
    I will complete an entire program on the treadmill AND not lower the speed when it gets to 4.5!
  • RetroSnowflake
    Options
    I'm going to try and draw up a proper workout schedule (:
  • MrsSpindler
    Options
    My goal is to eat a meal and then stop eating after that meal.

<< Binge eater.
  • reneecgc
    reneecgc Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I will play a baskeball game with my kids and the neighborhood kids because I did not make it to the gym.
    The gym is not the only place you can get a workout.
  • I will try to cut out the late night eating as I have a bad habit of eating after everyone goes to bed.
  • Shy_girl89
    Options
    I wont eat like 10 chewin gum at one time ...
  • GrumpyAG
    GrumpyAG Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am on a rest day so for once I'm gonna try to stick to the 1200 cal goal, cos I always eat back my cals so live off about 1700 cals per day. But on rest days I always slightly go over my allowance so today will (hopefully) be different :)
  • mluanne33
    mluanne33 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Friday is order lunch out day at work so I am going to order a Subway salad instead of a sandwich.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I wont eat like 10 chewin gum at one time ...

really?
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    What happens if you have to ask me twice? Are you Gonna come here and KIK me? I think I will risk it... SoOoOOOoooOoo... Go ahead... ask me twice - I DARE YOU! :laugh:
  • Smartnsassymom
    Options
    More water and "move" at least 20 minutes everyday.
  • JenJen0932
    JenJen0932 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have two:

I already did one, I ran 1km during my 9km walk before work (yes, I am out by 6am!). Is the farthest I have managed to run yet, and I know it will make for a better tomorrow.

And drink more water today, at least 2L while at work.
  • nicenurse2012
    Options
    Eat within my calorie limits!
  • Smartnsassymom
    Options
    Good for you!!!:smile:
  • hunkycanuck
    hunkycanuck Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    It is my goal to get to the gym today and complete my first couch to 5K workout. So excited to get moving.
  • Beee_B
    Beee_B Posts: 24
    Options
    I'm just going to keep going..! x
  • Focusing_on_Liz
    Options
    My goals is to drink more water and avoid the diet soda. I also plan on getting in two workouts today.
  • Edwin_S
    Edwin_S Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Exceptional work all of you!!! Already i've noticed i feel more awake from keeping hydrated. May be the numerous trips to the bathroom though. hahaha
  • Edwin_S
    Edwin_S Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    It is my goal to get to the gym today and complete my first couch to 5K workout. So excited to get moving.

I've heard great things about the "couch to 5K" I have a friend who completed that and she looks sensational! She's now up to 10k!

Let me know how it goes at the gym today!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Um.... Im going to move out of my apartment.