20kg weight loss (42lbs) My story :)

Options
My name is Hayley, I'm 19, 5'8 and i weigh 70kg

****I lost all this weight by clean eating and exercise****

On the 19th of August last year i decided enough was enough and i totally changed my life. I was overweight, moody, disgusting and 89kg.
After years of trying and failing various diets finally turned to the good ol' diet and exercise.
Allergic to red meat and not really much of a fan of dairy i turned vegan to see if it'd work.
I cut out all junk food and started walking every day, days turned to months and my fitness levels grew and grew, before i knew it i was running 1, 2, 5km straight!
With a good clean diet and making sure i tracked my calories via (myfittnesspal) the weight just dropped off.

I'm not saying it was easy, I'm no longer vegan just a vegetarian that sometimes eats chicken, I've fallen off the band wagon ALOT, I've regained a few kilograms over winter, and i'm no longer as fit, but this time in going full steam ahead and am well on my way to loosing the elusive last 10kgs.

With a gym membership and this forum in hand nothing can stop me achieving my goal because i deserve it, and so do you.

good luck. Just remember, every step you take is a step closer to your goal. YOU DESERVE IT. good luck sweeties. xxx Hayley.

**here's one of my pictures, copy and paste the link, *** I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO ATTACH THEM TO THIS POST :((( **
but i hope i can help motivate some of you to achieve your dreams <3**

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/484063_3851583461602_588796919_n.jpg

Replies

• skinnyskittles
    Options
    wow ..........here's your pic.

type
    [ i m g ] URL [ / i m g ] <-- without the spaces

484063_3851583461602_588796919_n.jpg

edit: just needs resizing...
  • whipa494
    whipa494 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Awesome work on the weight loss! You look amazing!! PS are you from NZ? I recognise those tights from glassons :)
  • hayley0113
    Options
    sure am, whangarei :)
  • TerrorMayor
    Options
    Wow! Beautiful! This is definitely motivating for me and the rest of MFP :3 Way to go :D
  • you look so beautiful! congratulations.
  • AmandaMonster
    AmandaMonster Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    you look great! good job.....very inspirational :)
  • sheshe32
    sheshe32 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Thats great!! Just pipped in to say...Hi, I am in Whangarei too ;-) A very small world! (But I am MUCH older LOL)
  • tazzywinkle87
    tazzywinkle87 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow thats awesome! You've done well. :happy:
  • RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    My name is Hayley, I'm 19, 5'8 and i weigh 70kg

****I lost all this weight by clean eating and exercise****

On the 19th of August last year i decided enough was enough and i totally changed my life. I was overweight, moody, disgusting and 89kg.
    After years of trying and failing various diets finally turned to the good ol' diet and exercise.
    Allergic to red meat and not really much of a fan of dairy i turned vegan to see if it'd work.
    I cut out all junk food and started walking every day, days turned to months and my fitness levels grew and grew, before i knew it i was running 1, 2, 5km straight!
    With a good clean diet and making sure i tracked my calories via (myfittnesspal) the weight just dropped off.

I'm not saying it was easy, I'm no longer vegan just a vegetarian that sometimes eats chicken, I've fallen off the band wagon ALOT, I've regained a few kilograms over winter, and i'm no longer as fit, but this time in going full steam ahead and am well on my way to loosing the elusive last 10kgs.

With a gym membership and this forum in hand nothing can stop me achieving my goal because i deserve it, and so do you.

good luck. Just remember, every step you take is a step closer to your goal. YOU DESERVE IT. good luck sweeties. xxx Hayley.

**here's one of my pictures, copy and paste the link, *** I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO ATTACH THEM TO THIS POST :((( **
    but i hope i can help motivate some of you to achieve your dreams <3**

484063_3851583461602_588796919_n.jpg

wow!!!! so inspiring!!! Thats exactly the weight i need to lose!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You're looking great!
  • losin_it049
    Options
    Wow...that is awesome!! You look great!! Well done!
  • 75in2013
    75in2013 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    That is not the same person :noway:

You look great!!!
  • trpgsinister
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome
  • NellyNellyNelly
    NellyNellyNelly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm from New Plymouth :) You look amazing. I hope you're so proud of yourself! You've definitely inspired me!
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm from New Plymouth :) You look amazing. I hope you're so proud of yourself! You've definitely inspired me!

I'm from Wellington :) and she looks good!! you did so well!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!