Lost 25 lbs now what?!

Options
I feel better, look better and dropped two dress sizes by calorie control (1200/day). I need to kick it up a notch and consistently work out. I always make excuses and hit the snooze in the morning. When I go, it's sporadic I wanna hit my goal of 40 lbs but be on shape too! HELP!!!

Replies

• worldofme
    worldofme Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Have you added in exercise yet?
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I make myself get up at 4 am through the week so I can workout. It was hard to get used to this, but it makes me feel so great to get my workout done in the morning. I do have to go to bed early to get this done, but it is so worth it!!
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I make myself get up at 4 am through the week so I can workout. It was hard to get used to this, but it makes me feel so great to get my workout done in the morning. I do have to go to bed early to get this done, but it is so worth it!!

I agree - get into a routine, schedule it in a planner if you have to. write down the workouts for the week, allowing yourself to switch them around if something comes up. Pick the time of day that works best with no distractions and use that same time each day you exercise.
  • JennKoz529
    JennKoz529 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you! I lost and then plataued. My suggestion is to put some movement into your life. This could mean a routine (which others have reccommended) or just move a little more. I started walking and doing some execise routines that I have found online. Good luck!!!
  • readsalot68
    readsalot68 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I feel better, look better and dropped two dress sizes by calorie control (1200/day). I need to kick it up a notch and consistently work out. I always make excuses and hit the snooze in the morning. When I go, it's sporadic I wanna hit my goal of 40 lbs but be on shape too! HELP!!!

Way to go on your 25 pounds lost!!!! But like the others have said rountine will definitely be a great benefit.
  • 3under2
    3under2 Posts: 133
    Options
    Maybe try 30 day Shred. It's really good and only takes like 27 minutes a day. Since it seems like you got the diet part together, this is a nice segway into getting into exercise. If you stick with it, you'll have some great results.

Good Luck!