Down 100lbs and entering ONEderland!!!

Options
als2505
als2505 Posts: 14 Member
It's been about 16months since I started my weightloss journey and slow going at times, but today I have two things to celebrate!! I have lost 100lbs and am now entering ONEderland!! I'm so excited and so proud of myself for continuing on. I still have a way to go, but I'm going to celebrate this little victory! I am loving living a healthier lifestyle!! Thanks for the support MFP!!

Before:

bd253a4e.jpg

After:

83bb28cb.jpg

Replies

• khaleesinoodlebelly
    khaleesinoodlebelly Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    congrats! so that we can see your pics can you change the letters of your tages "" to lowercase?
  • sessygail
    sessygail Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! What a "one-derful" thing to celebrate!
  • als2505
    als2505 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    congrats! so that we can see your pics can you change the letters of your tages "" to lowercase?

Yeah, I think I'm missing an important step in posting pics. This is my first time using photobucket... I tried posting the direct link..
  • Aleara2012
    Aleara2012 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    bd253a4e.jpg

ac95c3fd.jpg

I can't get the first picture to show :(

But in any case - what an amazing job! You look wonderful! Well done!
  • RideaYeti
    RideaYeti Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!!!!!! Way to go!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,303 Member
    Options
    I went to you profile and looked at your photos. Wow! You are looking so good..what a difference. You are an inpsiration. Great work.
  • Farmerj2000
    Farmerj2000 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    It's been about 16months since I started my weightloss journey and slow going at times, but today I have two things to celebrate!! I have lost 100lbs and am now entering ONEderland!! I'm so excited and so proud of myself for continuing on. I still have a way to go, but I'm going to celebrate this little victory! I am loving living a healthier lifestyle!! Thanks for the support MFP!!

Before:

[img]http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj617/Annie_Snyder/Facebook/Vacation 2011/bd253a4e.jpg[/img]

After:

83bb28cb.jpg

Nice Work
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! All your hard work has clearly been paying off! You look great!
  • Farmerj2000
    Farmerj2000 Posts: 210 Member
    Options

Yeah, I think I'm missing an important step in posting pics. This is my first time using photobucket... I tried posting the direct link..

You need to make both the opening tag IMG and Closing tag IMG lower case. Also your first picture Gallery Name has a space in it. Replace "%20" with a space
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Congrats :flowerforyou:
  • feather314
    Options
    Excellent!! You look great - and so happy :)
  • spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you and all your hard work! Keep up the great work!
  • anaoliver63
    anaoliver63 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a wonderful victory!, Keep it up...
  • PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look amazing!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • fayleaks
    Options
    You go GIRL! I have a hard time--I have reduced caloris and increased exercise, but weight loss is slow.
  • AnissaAndrews
    AnissaAndrews Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING! You are such a beautiful person both inside and out!!! I am lucky to call you my bestie!!!
    Keep up the good work and healthy lifestyle!!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Keep up the good work!! :drinker:
  • 1SlimShaylee
    Options
    fabulous! great job you pretty lil lady!
  • Jb2much4you
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (that's one exclaimation mark for each pound you have lost). You go girl :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!