COMCAST Exercise TV

Options
Does anyone use the Exercise TV option that Comcast offers? I find a lot of different work out routines on here, which is great when you get bored easily like myself.

I have a treadmill at home and often have found myself getting bored so I wont get on for days at a time. Im glad I have the option of different workouts through Comcast, if you guys have it, you should give it a try.

Replies

• whitney85
    whitney85 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yes!
    They're great!
    I like the Jillian Michaels ones and the Biggest Loser ones on there.
  • jzbaby626
    jzbaby626 Posts: 466
    Options
    i love it! i use it almost everyday. I just finished Jillian Michaels No More Trouble zones. I like the variety they have one there.
  • emilianawest
    Options
    I do too! I love the dancing workouts, so I've done several of those (Hip Hop Body Shop, Carmen Electra, and Energia's Jennifer Galardi). Plus I use the stationary bike for 15 minutes before and after. Keeps me from getting too bored.
  • tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian Michaels work outs as well. I've also done some of Carmens workouts :wink:

I love Billy Blank Jrs Cardioke workout too, I wish they offered another one of his videos, I guess we cant get everything for free huh? :laugh:
  • HelloSunshine
    Options
    oh my goodness! I found cardioke the other night on there and gave it a try. it was a blast :) made the fiance do it with me and that was super entertaining! :laugh:
  • meganwojo
    meganwojo Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I love the workouts on there. I do Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, Incredible abs, Hip Hop Body Shop, Standing Abs, Cardioke, Cardio Calorie Burn + more!! There are so many fun workouts, i suggest not doing the carmen electra ones, its a waste of time to me, it seems like shes tryin to seduce you more then help you and I never broke a sweat haha! Switch it up everyday and you will love exercise time!
  • tasha30
    Options
    oh my goodness! I found cardioke the other night on there and gave it a try. it was a blast :) made the fiance do it with me and that was super entertaining! :laugh:

too funny, I love the Cardioke because it allows my 11 year old daughter to work out with me, and she enjoys it too..
  • tasha30
    Options
    I love the workouts on there. I do Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, Incredible abs, Hip Hop Body Shop, Standing Abs, Cardioke, Cardio Calorie Burn + more!! There are so many fun workouts, i suggest not doing the carmen electra ones, its a waste of time to me, it seems like shes tryin to seduce you more then help you and I never broke a sweat haha! Switch it up everyday and you will love exercise time!

I agree on the Carmen workouts, but I cant lie and say I haven't tried it! :wink:
  • meganwojo
    meganwojo Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I think we all have haha! shes got an amazing figure, but im sure her "personal trainers" get her a litle more active than what she shows us!!
  • gurlondrums
    Options
    They're great. There's more videos on http://exercisetv.tv and I go on there when I get bored or need something different.
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I have cox and they have Exercise TV on demand and I love it. I usually do the yoga routines because I do other workouts, but it's so convenient and I love it!
  • knottylibrarian
    Options
    I like the Cindy Whitmarsh ones!
  • SGomez27
    SGomez27 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    What do you guys log these exercises as on here? I am having a hard time logging them in for my exercise portion of the journal. Thanks for any help!

Sarah
  • strawberrigyrl
    Options
    They have really great workouts! If you are looking for intensity and variety try RockHardTotalBody with Marco. It is great! You will work. Comcast exercise tv has a share of pretty good programs to work out to. I hate repetitive, boring workouts too; but I have done the RockHardBody with Marco for the second time. Hope this helps!
  • tasha30
    Options
    What do you guys log these exercises as on here? I am having a hard time logging them in for my exercise portion of the journal. Thanks for any help!

Sarah

You have to manually log in the exercise, or creat a new one. I log onto the websites for estimate calories burned.
  • SGomez27
    SGomez27 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Ok thanks, that is what I was doing. I just wanted to accurately log in what I do so I am not completely off, you know?

Sarah
  • cvtga
    cvtga Posts: 118
    Options
    I never thought to check out the fitness exercises on comcast. Maybe I will give it a try when my son goes to preschool. Thanks
  • tasha30
    Options
    Ok thanks, that is what I was doing. I just wanted to accurately log in what I do so I am not completely off, you know?

Sarah

Yes I know.. I guess you really would never know your total calories lost anyhow because its different for everyone. Some people stop, some people take breaks, etc etc :laugh:
  • tasha30
    Options
    I never thought to check out the fitness exercises on comcast. Maybe I will give it a try when my son goes to preschool. Thanks

Definitely just look through the programs and even watch a few. Its great!