new here so far so good

Options
I joined yesterday and have lost 2lbs already. I am a stay at home mom to my 2 daughters. I have been overweight all my life and don't want to live like this anymore. My children need me to be healthy for them. I don't have evergy to do things with them they are active 8 and 10 and I want to spend time playing with them and enjoying then. Would like to meet others. I have a long way to go to reach my goal weight but am on my way. My husband is suportive which helps. For exercise I do 30 minutes a day on the wii fit.:smile:

Replies

• Mrs_Winfrey
    Mrs_Winfrey Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and welcome! You can do this! At first the logging can be a bit annoying, but you will get in the groove quickly and it will become almost like a competition with yourself to see how many calories you can burn/how healthy you can be (at least that is what it is like for me)! My son and my husband are my greatest motivators too :) You are going to do great!
  • lindadevito
    Options
    Sounds like you are off to a great start!! I too am determined this time to get the weight off and keep it off. I started this 2 days ago and have lost 2lbs per day! I know it will slow down eventually but I have a long way to go and I am not the person that I see in the mirror. You can do it! :smile:
  • BryGuy2
    BryGuy2 Posts: 244
    Options
    You're off to a great start! Keep it going! And feel free to add me as a friend for extra support.:smile:
  • losin_it049
    Options
    Welcome to the group..that is the first start!! You can do this...remember you are worth it and you deserve to be a happier, healthier you! You can add me as a friend if you would like!
  • kamaljitjackson
    Options
    Welcome; congratulatoins to you.
  • bran26ju
    bran26ju Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    thank you adding my food intake is actually easier than the ww plan I was on. This is easier and having the support of my family helps too :)
  • bran26ju
    bran26ju Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    thank you