HELP!!!! Not Losing!!!

Options
Hi! I have been on here for three full weeks now, and I have not lost a single pound!!!! MOST days I am sticking to my caloric intake, sometimes less. I have been trying to exercise at least 3 times a week. I am trying to get my water in, though I am averaging about 6 cups, not 8. I have made some major changes...no chocolate, drinking a half a can of coke a day instead of several (its my coffee!). I have been cooking good things again.... Not a pound!!!! I am a vegetarian, so the protein grams are a bit of a challenge, but I am working on it. I read maybe I am putting my body into starvation mode because I don't usually eat the extra calories. So I am eating those now too. Still Nothing! Any suggestions? I thought by now I would have lost at least one pound!!!! HELP!!!

Replies

• JayRo1112
    Options
    Hey im new so i might not be a huge help, but my close family member is also vegetarian and has difficulty loosing weight. I would try to increase exercise to one more day, and definatly eat more protein. Its what fills you up! My family member and I eat Morning Star foods. Just stick to the serving size and it fills you up as well as being delicious and meat free. I normally throw it in salad, cooked vegtables or boiled eggs. And if i get hungry later in the day, I try to eat peanuts because its also good protein and also pretty filling. Just make sure to measure before you start to eat =) Hope it helps, wish you the best of luck!
  • sherim71
    sherim71 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    If you open your diary people can help you more. I just started eating more of my exercise cals because the scale was not moving for me and whaddaya know - I'm at a new low today! I was not netting enough calories after exercise and my body was not losing weight.

How many calories are you eating? How many calories are you expelling??
  • katedavies1986
    katedavies1986 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am the same, I have been dieting for 8 weeks and have lost min 2lbs a week (some weeks more etc) - I have lost just under 3 stone, but now this week, and last week I have STOPPED :(

I haven't done anything different this week or last week - in fact I have exersised more !!

VERY frustrating and makes me feel like the whole last 2 weeks have been a waste!!

Help!!!
  • URMYSUNSHINE01
    URMYSUNSHINE01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the help! I do eat those Morning Star chick nugs and a few other things. I am a bad veggie, and typically I LOVE LOVE LOVE my carbs, so that has been a bit of a challenge as well. So I am trying to add in more veggies and fruits as well.
    Does anyone pay attention to the sugar intake? I go over that with just my half a coke a day....
  • URMYSUNSHINE01
    URMYSUNSHINE01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would open it, but I think I am still in the shame mode. I don't know why. I like to use the diary, and I use it as my own thoughts, not just about food, and I am not ready for anyone to read that, I guess.
    I am on 1200 a day....