My first time using MFP and a forum.

Options
Hi,

I "stumbled" across this MFP site and app yesterday whilst i was looking at ways to try yet again to lose weight and get some exercise. It looks good and i'll be visiting the forum quite often for inspiration and success stories to help me lose weight.

I need to lose around 100 pounds and then some!

Cheers!

Replies

• fitwithin
    fitwithin Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. I have only been a couple of months and love it! A lot of support here. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can support each other.
  • Lionidle
    Lionidle Posts: 21
    Options
    Thankyou!x
  • daisiemae123
    daisiemae123 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I came to MFP quite the same way about 2 months ago, but just started using the forums this week and have already found some great people and motivation. Add me if you would like, we can all do this together!
  • BryGuy2
    BryGuy2 Posts: 244
    Options
    Hey good luck to you! Anything is possible. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • live_your_dreams
    live_your_dreams Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started last week. I'm looking for friends as well to keep me motivated. People who can help me and I can help them. I need to loose about 80lbs. Lost 6lbs in my first week :D
  • JeannieBikini127
    Options
    I, too, started MFP today. I know we can all get to where we want!!! Add me as a friend!
  • DRNESTER
    DRNESTER Posts: 32
    Options
    Good luck! I LOVE MFP!!!
  • AliceKlaar
    AliceKlaar Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I'm in the Cotswolds, have been using this site for a few months now and really like it. Feel free to add me if you'd like some more UK-based support :-)