please help me decide

Options
so please help me decide ..do i do gym for 7 days pair week? or 3 days and 4 days walking? which is better for the body? which will make lose weight faster?

Replies

• SarahSosi
    SarahSosi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    bumpty bump :flowerforyou:
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Mix it up, baby! You can do cardio as much as you like, but incorporate weights. I walk and hike a lot because it's easier. You can alternate days with gym and home. I have my own home gym now that I I work out of, but again, I walk a few miles a day too.

Do what feels right for you. Sometimes, it's not feasible to get to the gym every day.
  • Newfifer
    Options
    do what you like on whichever days you please and change it fairly often but - have a rest day each week for your joints and muscles to recover from your new(?) schedule :happy:
  • SarahSosi
    Options
    Mix it up, baby! You can do cardio as much as you like, but incorporate weights. I walk and hike a lot because it's easier. You can alternate days with gym and home. I have my own home gym now that I I work out of, but again, I walk a few miles a day too.

Do what feels right for you. Sometimes, it's not feasible to get to the gym every day.

ya you are right baby! but sometimes at home i get bored! and really can't get my lazy *kitten* off bed! this is y i said 6 days a gym! so that i don't waste the money i paid :laugh:
  • SarahSosi
    Options
    :love:
    do what you like on whichever days you please and change it fairly often but - have a rest day each week for your joints and muscles to recover from your new(?) schedule :happy:

yup! good advice i always have a rest day/cheat day :D hehehehe