Looking for motivation - restarting the journey!

Options
Jen_ht
Jen_ht Posts: 99 Member
Hey there, I started using MFP a year ago but wasn't strict at all - it's been a tough year so I was really slack and when I finally came back to restart I found I was 20lbs heavier than a year ago! A lot of my buddies from them have dropped off the radar so looking for new friends to motivate and support. I'm trying my hardest now. Everyone has bum days and good days and we should all be there through all of 'em together :flowerforyou:

Thanks!

Replies

• alikat517
    alikat517 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm in the same boat as you. I joined MFP a year ago but really was not diligent at all...now I'm back and finally have the motivation to do this right! Please feel free to add me, I need all the accountability I can get! :smile:
  • NGT351
    NGT351 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    4 weeks off track and I'm 3 pounds in the wrong direction. I suppose it could have been worse. The line in the sand is drawn. Ran 4.5 miles this morning. Now if I can just keep from stuffing my face!
  • sjiandge
    sjiandge Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started MFP 2 months ago, and I have been starting to see results! I think it is a mindset and self-motivating program where you have to make sure you are on top of tracking to see results. I first downloaded this program because I'm training for a Marathon and wanted to see the nutrients I was eating. I was shocked by the amount of sugar I have in a day! I also realized that when I started to track my food I realized which foods made me retain water more and feel bloated (chips, fries, fried foods, anything else super salty and fried). I have not lost much weight, but I have seen "slimming" results. Results take patience and hard work...
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, feel free to add me!
  • SaraBrown12
    SaraBrown12 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon too but i am back on the right track and the scales are moving in the right direction. feel free to add me xxx
  • areufnkiddingme
    areufnkiddingme Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Howdy! I am new here too after trying several times. I get a little lax- feel free to add me and we can help keep each other accountable!
  • BryGuy2
    BryGuy2 Posts: 244
    Options
    Hey i'm with ya! I started MFP last year, then fell off the wagon for awhile. Life got crazy! Feel free to add me as a friend. :)
  • trudance4
    Options
    Im the same - feel free to add me :)
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you! I went to Europe for three months and when I got back I found I had gained 10 pounds and lost most of my buddies. I am willing to help and support you!!! Please feel free to add me as a buddy. Good luck to you!
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    And this is why I don't even delete the friends who haven't been on in awhile because they may be back and need even more support than before! You are welcomed to add me! :)
  • gobsmackedoctor
    Options
    Oh same here. Just this week, I had family over and so had lots and lots of family dinner... damn it. I want to stay focused and loose more weight (sine I have over atleast 70 pounds to loose). SO I need the motivation and we can totally support one another.
  • sharonlouiset
    sharonlouiset Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Have just started to get back into and am now feeling determined. Anyone that wants to add me feel free. :smile:
  • Jules600
    Jules600 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hiya Im Jules and am looking for inspiration, support (giving and receiving,lol) and friends to come on this journey. Ive only been here since Tuesday because I joined a year ago and was too busy finishing my degree, now its all done and Im free!! time to take care of this body of mine and get back in shape.xxfeel free to add me xxx