looking for 2 female accountability partners

Options
I am enrolling myself and an eating disorder class on my undereating and I need to find 2 female accountability partners ones here who have made their goal weight and have succeeded in their eating. it entails replying to my lessons that will be sent to them via email and offering suggestions to help me in my eating. unfortuntely I had the same mentor as last time who never responds so the accountability is crucial to my success. it is a christian based program so I would need the ladies not to be offended by the class. if you can help send me a private message. I will give you the information.

Replies

• gshoemaker06
    gshoemaker06 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You should look for male weight lifters trying to bulk up. They can help you eat more =)

But seriously, props for having the courage to post and seek help.
  • winterdancer
    Options
    thank you. strength training is in the works too. I've got to get this eating corrected first.
  • gshoemaker06
    gshoemaker06 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    thank you. strength training is in the works too. I've got to get this eating corrected first.

Great, it sounds like you know what you need to be doing, just have to do it. Definitely stay on here for support, and I hope you find two people to help keep you accountable
  • suzakusoul
    suzakusoul Posts: 129
    Options
    Hi there! Kudos for reaching out!

I've not met my goal weight but I would love you to consider me as an accountability partner.
    I've been working pretty hard for the last 3 months so I stay logged in alot. Let me know if you'd consider me.
  • doober922
    doober922 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I've hit my goal. Add me if you would like!
  • Natsume
    Natsume Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I would be willing to help you, but I must admit that I have not hit my "goal weight", but am happy with my current weight. If you would like, send me a message and I can give you more information about myself. I have never been in that kind of situation, so I may have some questions for you.

Good luck.
  • winterdancer
    Options
    thanks for being supportive the more support the better. I opened my food diary and welcome any support advice or suggestions on my eating or any improvements I need to make. I have no idea on how to properly calculate my calories. how to determine what is a realistic amount of calories to eat.