I need friends :)

Options
Hello I tried this site a few years ago and it worked great then I moved and lost sight of my goals. Well I am back now and this time I am going to make this work and meet my goals. I do know that I need help from friends so please add me and we can support each other :)

Replies

• sharonlouiset
    sharonlouiset Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    friend request sent :smile:
  • BryGuy2
    BryGuy2 Posts: 244
    Options
    Hey Sophia welcome back, feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • lg3703
    lg3703 Posts: 190
    Options
    Sent!
  • AmelieQ
    AmelieQ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in as a friend!
  • Gingeeee
    Gingeeee Posts: 28
    Options
    I need some friends and alittle advice and support myself. Welcome back.
  • jomor17
    jomor17 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'd love for you to add me as your friend. I too just started this program again today!! All the support we can get the better :)
  • clumsygermangurl
    Options
    Super Supportive you can add if you want!
  • mhouston2011
    Options
    Everyone, feel free to add me if you'd like...I'm here everyday..taking it one day at a time :)
  • TCDudg
    TCDudg Posts: 2
    Options
    How do you send friend requests? I need support and would love to provide support for others. I am going to try to get on track with losing weight from this moment on. I have so much to lose though and I fear failure.
  • Shanzstar
    Shanzstar Posts: 197
    Options
    Sent! WB :)
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I am not supportive...so I would avoid me...
  • scottg1024
    scottg1024 Posts: 224
    Options
    I lived in Grand Rapids for a while, but home is in South Bend. When I think of Schoolcraft, I think of speeding tickets! LOL

Feel free to friend me. I'm supportive, and here way too much of the time. Been off and on with MFP for over two years.

Welcome back!!
  • dmeyrich89
    Options
    I too need more friends and support on here!!! Anyone that wants to can add me. I am looking to lose 20 - 30lbs and friends on the same journey are always welcome!!!
  • vkruithof
    vkruithof Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    friend request sent. anyone needing a friend, please feel free to add me. i'm a good cheerleader and can use extra encouragement myself. good luck! ;o)
  • TCDudg
    TCDudg Posts: 2
    Options
    It is awesome that you have lost 70 lbs! How long did it take you?
  • Squiggs67
    Squiggs67 Posts: 178
    Options
    Sending a friend request! I'm on here daily so if anyone wants to add me to give/receive extra encouragement then feel free :smile:
  • Kat082
    Kat082 Posts: 13
    Options
    Welcome Back to myfitnesspal! I recently came back to this site myself! i sent my friend request! Good luck!
  • cambridgegirl309
    cambridgegirl309 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Trying to be accountable every day so would really appreciate getting to know you! xxx
  • witchyme
    witchyme Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, i will support you !
  • Grinb
    Grinb Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    sending..:)