nooob

Options
ok so im new to this site. trying anything that will help me in my battle to lose weight. (which has been an on-going issue since middle school). upon reviewing my BMI i found i was dangerously close to obese! i certainly don't look obese. im just heavy, and i guess unhealthy. im at my heaviest, and beginning a weightloss competition at my work. the winner at the end of 8 weeks (which will be officially march 8th) will win a pretty good chunk of money. im hoping to lose like 20-30 pounds and get in the healthy BMI range. so, hopefully everyone will see results and i'll share my ups and downs along the way!

Replies

• Tschaefer09
    Options
    Good Luck!!
  • blackballoon517
    Options
    Good luck! I'm new and at my heaviest as well, I'm really hoping this site will kick me back into the skinny shape I was in high school!
  • chicagojo22
    Options
    Hi Sarah !!! I'll know you'll do great. I'm having a tough start up, but I have completed profile; am trying to keep accurate logs of my eating, but a couple of birthdays w/pizza and cake have thrown off my intake. I think tomorrow will be a good kick off day to cook at home and set up for the next few days. Keep in touch - we'll both do great !!