bored with breakfast

Options
i am simply bored with breakfast...i have worn myself out on oatmeal (can't stand the texture in my mouth at all), tired of yogurt, and eggs give me a stomach ache if i eat them every day. any ideas for healthy breakfasts that tastes good and might actually make me excited to eat in the morning?!

Replies

• Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Wholemeal toast & peanut butter with a banana ontop? It's what i eat most days so will keep checking here for ideas :)
  • sarablueskies
    sarablueskies Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wholemeal toast & peanut butter with a banana ontop? It's what i eat most days so will keep checking here for ideas :)

that sounds pretty yummy! i'll have to start making a shopping list...
  • AthenaArcher
    AthenaArcher Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Baked oatmeal tastes like an oatmeal cookie not like mush in a bowl there are lots of recipes online for this google it and pick one that sounds good to you,Waffles are great to make a bunch and freeze and just pop them in the toaster ( make your own ) Also there are some great granola recipes on the web you could try.And there is nothing wrong with having chicken or a steak for breakfast, most body builders eat about half of there calories before lunch.Good luck! :happy: