Newcomer Alert!

Options
Good Morning everyone! I just started MFP today. After talking to my insurance provided Wellness Coach, she suggested I start writing down what I eat and start counting my calories. I started the Couch to 5K program a year ago and have been exercising 5 days a week since then (3 days walk/run, 1 day of yoga and 1 day of any kind of video). I have lost 30 lbs so far (with 15-20 to go) but have been at a stand still for the last few months. So I know it's my nutrition that needs work. After joining MFP and putting the app on my phone, I got on the computer to log in and realized that there was WAY more to MFP than logging my food and exercise. I am looking for some friends to help me on my journey or maybe I can help you. I need all the inspiration I can get! Please add me as a friend.

Replies

• gobsmackedoctor
    Options
    Hi there! I've actually been struggling with weight loss too. I was with Bernstein for a while, lost some weight but then got to a point where I wasn't loosing anymore. So I stopped and have gained alot of it back. I'm hoping to make a more permanent change in my life and hopefully MFP will help. I'd love any support I can get and I'd love to give you alot of that support back.
  • BryGuy2
    BryGuy2 Posts: 244
    Options
    Hey welcome to MFP and congrats on losing 30 lbs, that is fantastic! This app is awesome in staying on track and talking with friends for motivation! Feel free to add me!
  • shara99
    shara99 Posts: 34
    Options
    Hi Jeannie, I'd love to be your friend and will send a request your way. We have a lot in common.
  • elliemae207
    Options
    Glad to have you join the world of MFP! I've only been using MFP for a month now, and so far I've lost 6 lbs! Woohoo! :wink:

Let's keep each other motivated and going! Together, we can do this...