Safslim (belly fat supplement)?

Options
Has anyone had any success with Safslim? I'm considering trying it but i'm not big into supplementation. I want to lose the weight and keep it off. Any thoughts are appreciated!!

Replies

• Lina4Lina
    Lina4Lina Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Here is what you do...

Go to your local Whole Foods or health food store (not sure if regular stores have it as well). Go look at the oils section, buy a large 32 oz bottle for $6 (I was just at WF and saw it there the other day for that price) and use it for things like salad dressing and what not.

Safslim has a lot of junk in it but there was at least 1 study with some promising results of intake of safflower oil. 1 study doesn't determine proof as studies aren't perfect but it does mean that further studies will be needed to see if it is helpful. Safslim is also $24 for a 16 oz bottle which is a 600-800% markup.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Yes - it does work! The main ingredient is SafSlim was studied in a major study conducted on overweight post-menopausal women who wanted to lose weight. The participants reduced belly fat an average of 6.3% in 16 weeks. We've got a 24 hour online sale going on only today where you can get 40% of all Rebody products. Just put in the code RBFRIEND to get your discount!

-Rebody team

^ Post count:1
    Seems legit.
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Yes - it does work! The main ingredient is SafSlim was studied in a major study conducted on overweight post-menopausal women who wanted to lose weight. The participants reduced belly fat an average of 6.3% in 16 weeks. We've got a 24 hour online sale going on only today where you can get 40% of all Rebody products. Just put in the code RBFRIEND to get your discount!

-Rebody team

Seems legit.

Must be. They've been waiting since March last year to post that one.
  • RadiantxReality
    RadiantxReality Posts: 27 Member
    Options

-Rebody team

Seems legit.

I was gonna say, how convenient that this is that person's only post. Legit indeed.
  • Lina4Lina
    Lina4Lina Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    The answer is to report, not copy :)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Good Lord, no!! Why would I want to supplement my belly fat? :noway:
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Seems legit.

Drug that promises spot reduction in fat. This too seems totally legit.

seems-legit.jpg
  • Kjphotography90
    Kjphotography90 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Here is what you do...

Go to your local Whole Foods or health food store (not sure if regular stores have it as well). Go look at the oils section, buy a large 32 oz bottle for $6 (I was just at WF and saw it there the other day for that price) and use it for things like salad dressing and what not.

Safslim has a lot of junk in it but there was at least 1 study with some promising results of intake of safflower oil. 1 study doesn't determine proof as studies aren't perfect but it does mean that further studies will be needed to see if it is helpful. Safslim is also $24 for a 16 oz bottle which is a 600-800% markup.

Thank you!! I'll def try that.