My Ultimate Before & After Pics 88 lbs.!

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• mcouturezz
    mcouturezz Posts: 145
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic !! It's truly amazing what we can do when we believe in something ! Congratulations I know it's a lot of hard work and dedication but it paid off :) You inspire me !
  • peachlow
    peachlow Posts: 91
    Options
    You look good...great job.....and awesome, amazing testimony to your hard work and dedication...congrats
  • 1973CJ5
    1973CJ5 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Looking great

Congrats on your changes - motivates me to get my butt out of this chair and go for a run this morning!
  • Tators
    Tators Posts: 75
    Options
    WOW you look so awesome!! So motivating to see! Great job
  • mwheatcraft54
    mwheatcraft54 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Yowza! You really look fabulous (love the dress too)!
  • gc_tweety
    gc_tweety Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Really wonderful!! I'm happy for you and your family.
  • Csurviver
    Csurviver Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I got emotional reading your post! Kudos for you! You look amazing! And you look like you feel amazing which is more important. I had cancer last year and had a kidney removed. All is well, but I just let myself go. I was already overweight and now I was depressed and thought I would just give up and eat and do what I want. I have been doing well this last month, but it has been rough, but after reading your post, I know that I can get healthy again!
  • 1SlimShaylee
    Options
    holy smokes you look absolutely phenomenal! congratulations babe!!!!
  • kr1ssy23
    kr1ssy23 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    OMG wow!!! You look amazing! Such an inspiration! Congrats :)
  • spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congrats!
  • jenn0113
    jenn0113 Posts: 25
    Options
    I had suffered 3 miscarriages, went through a deep depression, took hormone therapy for pregnancies, had 2 healthy boys, gall bladder surgery

We have a lot in common! Great job - and all in a year! You look fabulous. We didn't take pictures last year at my husbands company party because I was 2 weeks away from my due date - I'm hoping this year I will be at my goal weight :)
  • wendybrat75
    wendybrat75 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome!
  • tennesseeleigh
    Options
    Robin - just saw your story and felt like I should comment. I gained weight while TTC too although I was heavy to begin with. Ended up having two miscarriages before having a healthy baby. Thanks for sharing your story. You look fabulous.
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!
  • Fitorbust73
    Fitorbust73 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!!
  • kisses4dylan
    kisses4dylan Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    We share a similiar path! Way to go! Such an inspiration about what can happen when you get ready! You look great!
  • losin_it049
    Options
    wow you look amazing..what a beautiful couple!! Congratulations on a job well done!!
  • zerryz
    zerryz Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    What strikes me is how much more confident you look, even actively posing for the pic! Congrats!
  • KimWW
    KimWW Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    You look so happy! Way to go!
  • weemawhit
    weemawhit Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow, you accomplished that in a year? You are amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!