clean eating friends?

Options
I have started eating clean and really like it, but I am looking for friends who also eat clean, to get more ideas for meals/snacks and so we can support each other. I know there are more clean eaters on here..

Replies

• Ghkffb56
    Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    im pretty clean when it comes to my eating. ^^ but i do have cheat meals. add me if you like
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I always make sure to rinse off my fruits and vegetables before consumption. :flowerforyou:
  • painauxraisin
    painauxraisin Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I'm into clean eating. You can add me too.
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I always make sure to rinse off my fruits and vegetables before consumption. :flowerforyou:

Hehehe and this is why I'm glad you're on MY FL lol
  • CynGoddess
    CynGoddess Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I try hard and I would say I am about 85% clean. feel free to add me.
  • angelicasmommy
    angelicasmommy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Go ahead, make fun. I know there are people out there who think cleane ating is a "myth" but I feel better eating whole foods and not chemicals. Works for me, I've dropped 5 lbs in the last 4 days.
  • Captain_Spatchcock
    Options

Same here. Most of the time. But not every time. Everything in moderation
  • srudis25
    srudis25 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Doing my best to eat clean! Feel free to add! :smile:
  • SarahNicole317
    SarahNicole317 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Eat Clean Cookbooks
    Clean Eating Magazine
    graciouspantry.com
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I eat pretty clean. Very little processed/prepackaged food.

The last couple of days I have been getting in my exercise and have been eating clean, homemade meals, and I have definitely felt a lot better. I've had more energy, I've been happier, I've felt good.

ETA: I do have treats now and then. Last night, we had movie night with the kids, so there was some candy and soda. But, I try to keep that to a minimum.
  • Annaruthus
    Annaruthus Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Just did a fitness competition, so my diet is not as clean as it normally is, since I'm rewarding myself a little, but I am an advocate of clean eating, and change up my meal frequently.
  • angelicasmommy
    Options
    I have found a few really good eat clean sources. I have bought and read Tosca Reno's books (and LOVE them) I found one site I really love http://cleananddelicious.com/ I have found soooo many awesome recipes I can't wait to try.
    I have heard of clean eating magazine, I'd like to look into that one a bit more. I also like gracious pantry, although havn't checked it out lately.
    I defenitely reccomend Tosca's books to any clean eater or someone starting out...I've been re reading them again and again.
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options

Same here. Most of the time. But not every time. Everything in moderation

I always soak my nuts.
    Well, just kidding, I don't have any. Right now.
    I eat clean ALL the time, except when I don't. Which I aim for being as infrequently as possible. I agree with the OP though, I feel mucho bettero without the stuff that comes in boxes and plastic and shrink wrap. If I COULD have hunted it or gathered it, I'll eat it. Feel free to add me if the snark didn't scare you away.
  • angelicasmommy
    Options
    Thanks, I've added you all :)
  • Josette89
    Josette89 Posts: 244
    Options
    I'm doing Paleo, which, in my opinion, is very clean eating. :) Add me if you wish. I'm very dedicated, I don't have cheat days or cheat meals or cheat snacks. I'm changing my habits for good. It's been super tough but I have a supportive boyfriend doing this with me.