walking 2 miles a day-leslie sansone... anyone??

Options
just got my new leslie sansone dvd today!! after not walking for a few days im promising to walk 2 miles each day for the first week then upping it 1 mile each week after.. anyone with these dvds want to join me?? feel free to add me :)

Replies

• brendajs
    brendajs Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I did the Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds back when it was on VHS tapes! I lost over 60 pounds on WW about 9 years ago with her help and walking outside! All those pounds have since come back...and brought friends! I am starting again but doing it here with MFP. I just got a new WAP dvd--Five Really Big miles and love it! I have also been following a weight loss/healthy eating page on FB where a gal challenged herself to walk 100 WAP miles in August! I didn't see this until mid-August and challenged myself to do 25 WAP miles by 8/31! (This does not count walking outside miles!)

I am going to finish this challenge for August and challenged myself to do at least 30 WAP miles (1 mile/day) for September! I'd love to get in two miles per day, but that's not always doable for me---but I hope to improve on that!

I'm in for 2 miles/day now to meet my 25 miles in August goal and I will try my best to do 2 miles/day in September--but for sure one mile/day!!

Let's.....Walk! Walk! Waik!

:flowerforyou:
    Brenda