Finished 30 day shred!

Options
It seems that this is a super popular DVD and I've seen TONS of posts asking questions, wanting reviews, wanting pictures etc. I am finally all the way done days 1-30 of my first time doing the shred and absolutely loved doing it as well as loving the results!

Unfortunately I do not have a photobucket account or anything like it but I do have a blog that I documented it all on with before and after pics (I know how much everyone loves those) and my measurments. As well as links to my day by day diary of it.

My story short and sweet. I'm a stay at home mother of two, It's been hard to find work outs I can do at home that doesn't diminish my whole reason for being home, taking care of the kids and house. I found this DVD in the tiny fitness section in walmarts electronics, and I bought it on a whim. Best decisions ever.

My problem area's have always been my arms, chin and extremely unsightly mommy pooch and other than making the pooch more ummm...wrinkly, it seriously helped them all, as well as firmed my but, thinned my thighs and calves which I never thought would happen and I can actually do 20 whole big girl push ups now!

I am proud of myself for finishing and just wanted to let everyone know that it really is a great short work out, especially on a budget.

Here's all that extra info I talked about:

http://poochmonster1.blogspot.ca/2012/08/30-day-shred-jillian-michaels-results.html

Replies

• Eafears
    Eafears Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Wow! Really great resutls. I did the 30 day shred and loved it but had nowhere near the results that you did. Thats awesome, keep up hard work!
  • amyford25
    amyford25 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm on my 12th day of the 30 day shred and I hope to see results even close to that! Thanks for the motivation :bigsmile:
  • floridaboater
    floridaboater Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look great and should be very pleased with your results! I have done her plan too but very inconsistently so I am ready to do the entire 30 days! Thanks for the motivation. :)
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I just checked out your blog--starting this Sep 1; AWESOME JOB!
  • alatoyajones
    alatoyajones Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!!! I just started today so I hope I get wonderful results! :-)
  • PattieCakes23
    Options
    Awesome job!
    30 Day Shred is a good one! I always find myself yelling at Jillian, but she keeps me going.
  • littlemisspiggy666
    Options
    Really great results, ive had this dvd for a while but never completed it. Starting it tomorrow and hope i can get great results like you!!
  • latinlady435
    latinlady435 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Excited to hear of your success!! I am on Level 1 Day 4 now, can't wait for the end to see my results!! :happy: Thanks for sharing your experience. :smile:
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! You look fantastic!
  • apilant
    apilant Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Those are very great results! I'm finishing up Slimn6 and going to start 30 day shred again so I can finish by my birthday (Oct 2nd). I'm going to treat myself to new (skinny) bday clothes! Congrats on your success!:drinker:
  • KCramer12
    KCramer12 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Thank u so much for sharing! I am about the same story as u. 2 kids stay at home mom. I am really wanting to get this dvd cause all the great stuff i hear on it. i use her extreme shed and shred and have seen results but i might have to grab this one as well. thanks!
  • OTchic
    OTchic Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    wow u look great!! awesome results 8lbs in one month!!
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    WOW! You look great...love the "poochmonster1" LMAO!!! Amazing job girl!!
  • jessc4343
    jessc4343 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I just snagged the 30DS dvd from amazon. After scrolling/reading through your story, I'm even more psyched about my purhcase!! You look mega fantastic!!
  • shortnerdy
    shortnerdy Posts: 131
    Options
    I have so much respect for you. I attempted level 1 and only got 11 minutes in! I'll try again in a month once I've gotten stronger. But wow! Major Kudos!!
  • RenaHope
    RenaHope Posts: 80
    Options
    Awesome job. Thank you so much for sharing with us. You're an inspiration :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!