I NEED SOME ACTIVE FRIENDS!

Options
I've been on here for thirty five days today, and I've come to notice that a lot of my friends have deactivated their accounts or simply fallen off the wagon, I am looking for active people to support me and for me to support them, as long as you are nice and active, you are welcome on my friend's list. :flowerforyou:
Starting weight: 263 pounds | Current weight: 255 pounds | Goal weight: 175 pounds :smile:
Please, request me instead of commenting that I can add you, that is hard to do sometimes and I'm on vacation so I am limited on my computer time. Thank you! :heart:

Replies

• tmauldin80
    Options
    I need friends to, so I am going to request you!
  • totallydevious
    totallydevious Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    YAY! :flowerforyou:
  • mrscdtaylor
    mrscdtaylor Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me I am on a mission to get this week off!!!!
  • totallydevious
    Options
    Will do! :flowerforyou:
  • lisa27midd
    Options
    I just started today. So I am requesting all of you.
    I need motivation and positive influence please.
    Starting weight/current weight 166. Goal weight 135.
    If I missed anyone, please feel free to request me as well.
    Thanks!
  • JMJ1983
    JMJ1983 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I sent you a request and wanted to let you know I'm an active participant...Having friends along the way sure does make this easier, gives you someone else your are in a way needing to stay accountable for!!
  • lachivis
    lachivis Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm active, today makes 30 days of logging for me, yay! I plan on being here for a long time. My starting weight 275,current weight 263 and my long term goal is 175. I'm sending you a friend request :)
  • kpkoma
    kpkoma Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm starting today.

Need to lose 40 lb by Xmas as a gift to my wife.

Could use all the help I can get!
  • totallydevious
    Options
    Thank you all! :D
  • tayzr
    tayzr Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey there, I'm committed to being active and have logged in for 11 days straight. I'm going to send you all friend requests, because I find that I like to give support as well as get it. It's the one thing that I've been missing each time I "try" to lose weight, a support system. I've already lost 8lbs with another 30 to go. I don't want to try, I want to succeed. You don't have to be alone, we can do this together. :)
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. The more support we have the better:-)
  • wingchunrick
    wingchunrick Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We're all in this together.
  • kpkoma
    kpkoma Posts: 2
    Options
    How do I Request you?
  • jpluff1211
    jpluff1211 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The more active friends, the better! Please feel free to add me :smile:
  • Walkerpark
    Walkerpark Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here. I would like to lose 48 lbs. I am looking for some friends to help keep me motivated!
  • totallydevious
    Options
    YAY! Add me guys and gals! :flowerforyou:
  • kayloublack
    kayloublack Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I have been on here for a couple or weeks now and would also like more friends...we could all do with the extra support. Please add me as well, and if you dont mind I will send everyone a friend request whos on this post.:flowerforyou:
  • littlemisspiggy666
    Options
    i will add you :) just started today and need some friends!
  • totallydevious
    Options
    AWESOME! :flowerforyou: You all will need to add me, I'm at my limit of sending requests!
  • mnw1117
    mnw1117 Posts: 48
    Options
    Hello all! Feel free to add me.. Ive found a great supportive group on here but always looking to make it bigger! Let's be eachother's cheerleader! Good luck in your journey!