Favorite part of the women's body and WHY

Options

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<<<<Her hands. And the way she holds my face when she is kissing me.
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Initially the body. Its what brings you in, attracts you. For me, ab's, boobies and bum.

Once you've known someone for several years, the brain. When looks fade, and things droop, you friend, your love, you life is still the same person there, just a little softer, a little less shapely than they were. Still the same person and still the perfect one for you and your best friend :smile:

Oh yes!! Good answer! :love:
  • moreno89
    moreno89 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Initially the body. Its what brings you in, attracts you. For me, ab's, boobies and bum.

Once you've known someone for several years, the brain. When looks fade, and things droop, you friend, your love, you life is still the same person there, just a little softer, a little less shapely than they were. Still the same person and still the perfect one for you and your best friend :smile:

:sad: but i want you to think i'm sexy still and be sexually attracted to me :cry:
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    That was deep...

I hear that a lot...jk

hahah :laugh:
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    collarbones and shoulders
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    A sexy back and a flat tummy.
  • Cherrybomb2012
    Options
    That was deep...

I hear that a lot...jk

well played
  • Cherrybomb2012
    Options
    Butt, and the little dimples on the tailbone!
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    wow man. talking about inner thigh softness against cheeks with strangers?

my favorite part of my women are their eyes, and hair. i can never stop touching hair. i love when my girlfriend combs mine. its down to my belly button now, so that's even better. i love the way she wears 'winged' eye liner. she pulls it off better then anyone. i also like really thin girls collar bones :p
  • emcupp
    emcupp Posts: 43
    Options
    Boobs. Definitely.
  • ptjolsen
    ptjolsen Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    The guy talking about looks is what attracts you at first is so true...anything after that clicks with you is just a plus. then make sure to hold onto that one :)
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I'd say the things I notice first on women are their figure and legs---which are also my favorite things about my body.
  • CuteWittleWifey
    Options
    Whenever I see women at the gym with abs, I get SO jealous....but in a good way.
    I honestly cannot stop staring. It's really awesome, I think.
    I can't say every woman can pull off a six pack, but I saw this one woman once, she was wearing yoga pants and a sports bra, and honestly, holy crap! This woman was GOREOUS. She had the perfect six-pack. Yet, she had a booty that was like KAPOW and it didn't look like her bf % was ridiculously low. She just looked so healthy and uber feminine.

I think after gushing over that woman, you all probably think I'm into girls, lol. :)
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    the breathing thing.. you know being alive and being near me so that i have intereaction.. i mean im easy to please..
  • Stevensno
    Options
    Feet ! They can be a deal breaker for me, there's nothin' worse than meeting a nice looking girl only to discover that she has feet like pig's trotters, all gnarly and battered. Luckily I've hit the jackpot with a beautiful woman with great feet, I love how she cares for them with pampering sessions. It really relaxes me to massage a nice soft foot & ankle area,in fact I think I enjoy it more than she does !
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    The part(s) I get to see....
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Her brain, without a doubt.

LOLOLOL just kidding I totally love boobs.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • katierechgomez
    Options
    her tummy and nice legs...and the lower back dimples--I want some!
  • AmberMahfouz
    Options
    The OP got me a little excited.. It was like a dirty novel lol!
  • SHHitsKaty
    SHHitsKaty Posts: 301
    Options
    I'm a fan of my own *kitten*.