Fell off the wagon...but im back and looking for new friends

Options
Hello my name is victoria and im from central jersey! I started MFP back last october and i was doing great. i lost close to 40 lbs. but in april i fell so far off the wagon there was no going back i gained like 12 to 15 lbs back. i finally had enough when i couldnt botton my new jeans that i bought. so this week is my first week back on the wagon with tracking meals and going to the gym. the reason i want to get in shape is because i am getting married in 6 weeks. and also i want to get my body back to were is was when i was a bit younger. im definitly not stopping after the wedding because i want to hit my goal weight by my cousins wedding next august. so i could really use all the encouragement/support i can get so please add me and help me with my journey!!! :)

Replies

• JennKoz529
    JennKoz529 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Girl i was in the same boat as you are!! I too lost about 40lbs but plateaued and stopped watching! I gained about 7 pounds but am back and ready to move! I am from south East PA. Where in Jersey are you??? Feel free to add me!!! Good luck with your journey!
  • vlsalvaggio
    Options
    Im from rahway, where is south east Pa relation to forty fort? i have a bunch of family from there.
  • datantrum
    datantrum Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    add me will add anyone
  • ress87
    ress87 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hey, I've sent a request :) welcome back on the wagon!! :smile:
  • melissagilligan
    melissagilligan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you and fell off around the same time. Good luck to both of us! We can do it!