Fitness Confessions

Options
Krizzle4Rizzle
Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
Anyone have any embarressing stories while working out?

I'll start. I once poo'd myself a bit when I was doing Jillian Michaels 30DS. :embarassed: I did it too soon after dinner and pushed myself too hard.

What's yours?

Replies

• KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I was on the elliptical the other day, and one of the tvs, the news had on that there was a 360 degree picture that Mars Curiosity had took. The photo rotated, I watched, got dizzy, and nearly fell off the machine. I actually have no idea how I managed to stay on. :P
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    EVERY SINGLE TIME I HAVE MY PHYSICAL THERAPY EVERYTHING IS FINE DURING THE WARM UP AND THE ACTUAL SESSION. AFTERWARDS WHEN THEY HOOK ME UP TO THE SHOCK MACHINE AND THE ICE PACK I FREAKING FART. I HATE IT. THIS MACHINES SENDS ELECTRIC PULSES THROUGH MY BACK AND NOT EVEN 2 MINUTES AFTER IT STARTS I FART A FEW TIMES. IT'S KIND OF HILARIOUS.... AND ALSO LAME.
  • jennmodugno
    jennmodugno Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Six months after giving birth, my husband returned from Afghanistan. I decided I was more than ready to get back into Taekwondo, so I put on my dobok and away I went! 30 seconds into the jumping jacks, I felt something odd - was I WETTING myself?? To my mortification, I was!! I quietly snuck out and went home. A female friend from the class called afterwards wanting to know why I'd left. When I told her, she began to laugh. "Oh Jenn, did no one tell you it's common to have a weak bladder after giving birth? Just wear a pad next time!"

Good to know... lol
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Six months after giving birth, my husband returned from Afghanistan. I decided I was more than ready to get back into Taekwondo, so I put on my dobok and away I went! 30 seconds into the jumping jacks, I felt something odd - was I WETTING myself?? To my mortification, I was!! I quietly snuck out and went home. A female friend from the class called afterwards wanting to know why I'd left. When I told her, she began to laugh. "Oh Jenn, did no one tell you it's common to have a weak bladder after giving birth? Just wear a pad next time!"

Good to know... lol

I've never given birth and sometimes jumping jacks make me feel like I'm going to pee myself.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    sometimes I toot when I'm on the ellitpical.
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    HeelsAndBoxingGloves Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Exercising in general makes me gassy.... good thing there's lots of people in the classes I go to :wink: :laugh: :blushing:
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Mine was years ago--I was running in a relay race AND i was actually "winning" and wouldn't you know, my "draw string sweat pants" (remember those???) began to fall down as I was running. All I could hear was UPROARS of laughter :(:(:( I was so focused on trying to "hold my pants up and finish the race" that I loss the race
  • haleylovessoccer
    Options
    I went to hard at soccer and didn't drink enough. I ended up fainting mid-shower, naked, in the locker room and then they had to call in the male athletic trainer to check me out and make sure I was okay. Thankfully someone tossed a towel over me before he got there! Another sad soccer story, I once had food poisoning but we had a conditioning session I couldn't miss. I crapped myself on the very first sprint.
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I like to hold in my farts till I walk past all the cardio equipment then cropdust everyone
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Exercising in general makes me gassy.... good thing there's lots of people in the classes I go to :wink: :laugh: :blushing:

Omg this ^^^ ugh running, jumping and especially Yoga..so annoying!
  • TheUglyFriend
    Options
    4tnnb.gif

OMFGGGGGGGGG This so made my day!!!! LMFAO Shoes fly off and all thats great!!!!!
  • IdRatherBeReading
    IdRatherBeReading Posts: 96 Member
    Options

Good to know... lol

I've never given birth and sometimes jumping jacks make me feel like I'm going to pee myself.

I have never given birth vaginally, but have had several c-sections and I have that problem too...overnight pads are my friend, lol.
  • Louiyen
    Louiyen Posts: 69
    Options
    I had the barbell fell on my chest twice. Never again. =\
  • MTBrob
    MTBrob Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    When I am lifting I am a farting mo fo .... good thing I work out in my garage Alone..........
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options

Good to know... lol

Jumping jacks make me feel like my uterus is going to fall out! They have to be the most uncomfortable exercise ever. :noway:
  • vypeters
    vypeters Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I had a "never trust a fart" moment while doing a workout CD a couple months ago. Never, ever happened to me before and I always laughed at that saying. Never again. Of course that was the first sign of an intestinal bug I didn't see coming, but still.

Thankfully it was at home, not out and about somewhere.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    never.gif
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I was deadlifting with a barbell for the first time and it was slipping out of my sweaty fingers and I dropped in on my thighs as I dropped my body into a crouch position to save my own *kitten* in front of someone I really hoped to gain some respect points from.
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    4tnnb.gif

OMFGGGGGGGGG This so made my day!!!! LMFAO Shoes fly off and all thats great!!!!!

ditto!
  • shara99
    shara99 Posts: 34
    Options
    I LOVE the videos on this thread; I got a laugh from them! We are all human, right? For me, well, um, I learned NEVER to eat before taking a Pilates class :)