not much to lose, need friends for support

Options
Hello everyone! I have had two kids and am now deciding to tone up and eat healthier. Problem is my husband isn't all that supportive, so I am hoping to find friends that are!

Replies

• minorgal
    minorgal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I could use a supportive friend to keep me going!

I also have two kids and I'm learning to not eat what they eat... yikes. Mac and Cheese, Hotdogs, Pasta, Kool-Aid, French Fries... ugh. Now I'm hungry :)

My husband doesn't really help me either. He gives me a smaller portion of the cheese tortellini!! Hahaha.

Anyway, please friend me if you want a "keep on track" buddy!

Amy
  • OneFatDad
    Options
    If you guys ever need a supportive friend - I'm new here, and could use some friends :)

Luckily, my wife is extremely supportive, and she's trying to lose the weight our 8 month old brought on.

So ya, add me if you guys ever need a "You can do it!".

Oh, and you can do it! :)

- OFD
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you like. I will help the best I can to keep you kicking *kitten* and reaching your goals. Best of luck to you :)
  • holly3585
    holly3585 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Feel freee to add me!!!! I am in the weird *maintnece...uhhh gained a few, need to lose a few.....coninually toning* stage lol. Lifelong commitment right! It is really the last few lbs that are the toughest......well besides 'maintnence' for me!! Look forward to learning about you ladies :~)