Hello ALL!!

Options
Hi all! My name is Dawn. I have set a modest weight loss goal of 25 pounds, so that way I can fit into my dress for a friends wedding next year. I currently weigh in at 154 and want to be 130-135. Anyone out there have any experience with health problems like Asthma and bad knees and hips, that has a work out plan that I can try? Would love to try something new, and we recently bought the Dirty Dancing Work Out. Open to ideas.

Dawn

Replies

• veggiegirl115
    Options
    Yes! I have asthma AND bad knees! Swimming/water aerobic are awesome for people like us because it gives you a great work out without putting too much strain on the body! Weightlifting is also awesome because you can do short bursts of it and take breaks as needed.
  • kendryk2001
    Options
    THanks Veg! I will have to give water aerobics a try, need to drop some weight for my knees!
  • OneFatDad
    Options
    I have to second anything water and even the weightlifting. In both, you build up your heart rate, but at a rate that shouldn't trigger an asthma attack or hurt your knees. Swimming is amazing exercise, you never truly know that it hits so many muscles until 2 days after a real good swim.