Need to lose 65lbs

Options
I've been on MFP for two weeks now and was too lazy to make a forum post but here goes. I am 18 years old and i am 6ft1. I have been overweight since I was 12 or 13. I lost all my confidence and slowly gained weight over the years. I now weigh 233lbs and my BMI is about 30 which is classified as obese. I don't look obese because of my height which evens out the weight. Most people just think of me as curvy but being classified under the obese section scared me. I am trying to recover from bulimia which has been an on and off battle over the past 2 years. Unfortunately instead of losing weight I gained it and decided it needed to stop. I just in general need support from people to help me along this journey so that I don't give up and can transform my body.

Replies

• OneFatDad
    Options
    I'm in the height club at 6'4, it really does a wonder for spreading out all my 350lbs. My BMI is higher than yours, but I shock people when I tell them how much I weigh.

If you ever need some motivation, or are feeling like you can't do it, give me a shout. I used to always have negative feelings towards it all, especially feelings of failure when I lost SO MUCH weight, and I literally gained it all back. However, you have be positive or it all comes crashing down and you'd never try.
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Wishing you so much luck :D You can do it!
  • Steinish
    Steinish Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! I'll add you as a friend :)
  • Steinish
    Options
    Thank you!
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request. :drinker:
  • Steinish
    Options
    THANK YOU :D