Fitness Confessions

Options
2»

Replies

• 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    At the gym I had stepped off the treadmill to tie my shoe or something, I usually paused the session but for some reason I wanted to be cool like the other pro's and just jumped off... Well, when getting back on I forgot that the belt was still going and fell flat on my face.

Mortified. Luckily i was in the back row and no one else was around or saw it.... or at least i think! lol
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    When I am lifting I am a farting mo fo .... good thing I work out in my garage Alone..........

This made me laugh so hard! :laugh:
  • shara99
    shara99 Posts: 34
    Options
    4tnnb.gif

Dude, you have got to put this on Youtube! I have been laughing for over 5 minutes! You're awesome!:laugh:
  • shara99
    shara99 Posts: 34
    Options
    4tnnb.gif

Dude, you have got to put this on Youtube! I have been laughing for over 5 minutes! You're awesome!:laugh:

Found on Youtube!!
  • krim12
    krim12 Posts: 102
    Options
    4tnnb.gif

you know what the best part is? not his shoes flying off but at the very end where he puts his arms on it and it happens again
  • kreuzen
    kreuzen Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I was in a relaxing yoga class that's supposed to help ease your stress and get your digestive system back up and working. The room was very quite with tranquil music playing. While moving from downward facing dog to cobra I farted. It's like it propelled me forward. lol! :laugh: I turned SO red! I guess it was working...
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    ONE TIME I WAS IN A LOCKER ROOM AND THIS NAKED OLD GUY WAS NAKED NEXT TO ME. HE WAS ALL LIKE "HEY MAN, GOOD WORKOUT?" I WAS ALL LIKE "YEAH MAN, I PUMPED IT HARD TODAY, BRAH" AND HE WAS ALL LIKE "GOOD JOB MAN". THEN HE LIKE TURNED AROUND AND HIS *kitten* WAS FACING ME. I BENT DOWN TO TIE MY SHOE WHEN SUDDENLY I TRIPPED AND MY FACE WENT RIGHT INTO HIS GRAY-HAIRED *kitten*! OMG IT WAS SO BAD AND YET EROTIC. :blushing:
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I was riding my first (and possibly only century ride when we started a 16% grade hill. I had stopped to rest and tried to get going again only to realize that it's impossible to get going on that kind of a hill and I fell over in front of about 100 people. I wasn't the only one who did it but I was the only one screaming profanities.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    ONE TIME I WAS IN A LOCKER ROOM AND THIS NAKED OLD GUY WAS NAKED NEXT TO ME. HE WAS ALL LIKE "HEY MAN, GOOD WORKOUT?" I WAS ALL LIKE "YEAH MAN, I PUMPED IT HARD TODAY, BRAH" AND HE WAS ALL LIKE "GOOD JOB MAN". THEN HE LIKE TURNED AROUND AND HIS *kitten* WAS FACING ME. I BENT DOWN TO TIE MY SHOE WHEN SUDDENLY I TRIPPED AND MY FACE WENT RIGHT INTO HIS GRAY-HAIRED *kitten*! OMG IT WAS SO BAD AND YET EROTIC. :blushing:

see, now was that so hard?
  • GhostPack
    GhostPack Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I was hazed as a teen for football. Got tea bagged when I was forced to bench waaay over max.

Got the SOB back about a year later. Good times!